Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 a group effort - Minitokyo

a group effort

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

cheshire

cheshire

misplaced form of life

hey evry1 cheshire here. i was thinkin' to muhself, cheshire i says, cheshire you should ask evry1 who reads this to participate in a group effort in thanks for the hard work the mods put into running ths wounderous site. So all i propose to you that we all put in our best efforts in a compilation of our talents into one wallpaper.

So here are the rules,
1) For all who are interested post your AIM, ICQ, E-Mail, or other messeging handle and adress along with an idea for what type of wall this should be.

2) One layer per person.

3) DO NOT DELETE OTHER PEOPLE'S LAYERS!!!!!

4) In order to keep track of who's created a layer, title it with your name and post on this topic again to notify me

so all that being said now for my portion you'll find me as _=ashe=_ on msn instant messenger or harlequinese@hotmail. c o m (please no spam) and when or if this wall gets to around 100 layers send it back to me for final touches i.e. my layer and then i'll post it here with credit to their respected parties i think this could be really fun and a good way to socilize amongst mt members so get postin all!!!!

Signature
the death of one is a tradgedy, the death of millions is a statistic. - Joseph Stallin

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

aim: ll miss me ll

yahoo: ashyboylova@yahoo.com

COOOL cooooll!!

Ranawen

Ranawen

MoonWandering

Why would I not participate? huh? ^_^

Aim: Ranawen (297-288-331)

msn: mog_of_the_moogles@hotmail.com

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.