Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Ragnarok Character Are You? - Minitokyo

Which Ragnarok Character Are You?

Tagged under Ragnarok Online

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

There's Lots of Jobs right? Pick one and why? The Job that suits you...

I would likely be a merchant, bubbly and sometimes noisy, and I'm also a gold-digger, not exactly the one who is evil!! Just like umm... profit-maker! And belive it or not I have rare items in real life.... like my Lucky Crystal (works like a charm!) and my Porcelain Set (rare porcelain)... :)

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

setoshi

Deep Frozen

My favorite jobs are Creator and High Priest. Why? Since i play both these jobs in the game at: www.revolutioro.com

Taise

Taise

JAFO

When I played I was an Archer. It fits my personality. I like to be able to reach out and 'touch' people. <efg>

I'm looking for a new place to play Ragnarok - anyone know of a decent server? www.revolutioro.com seems to be a dead link

Signature

spero

spero

silent knight

me? i'm a rogue, my reason, i play this character and i like to be alone

high priest is my fav character its the first job that i got to lvl 254

when i played my favourite char was assassin

High Wizard :D

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

You people don't get it do you? >=0!! I said which character you'll likely be when you're in ragnarok! Not your Favorite!!! Geez... Is that so hard to understand?! o_0

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

it whould have ben better if this whould be a Quiz...well
my fav(oh please dont hut me i am so scared ok ok i say i liek them the most then OMG) char is thise 3
Champion, Sniper, Lord Knight...
and also this should be in the spam section or somthing els....

Quote by TaiseWhen I played I was an Archer. It fits my personality. I like to be able to reach out and 'touch' people. <EFG>
I'm looking for a new place to play Ragnarok - anyone know of a decent server? www.revolutioro.com seems to be a dead link

crazyRO...well its not done yet..and also not 100% sure it will be made....

It is time for you to drown

i've got a sowrdie, an archer, a theif, a mage, a hunter and a rouge. i like the theif best. gonna turn it into an assasin

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.O)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

(\_/)
(~.^)
(> <) This is Bunny's cousin George. George keeps messing up Bunny's plans for world domination

Prose

Prose

Wonderlust

I think either a monk or a priestess suits me best. I'm very much into the whole, healing/caring for people and being able to kick some butt too. ;p

Signature

magnusrodhan

Musical Soul

Im like a crussader because I like to protect the people with the power of faith and my sword

"Fantasy and legends are clever ways of prophecy in which the untold history of humanity is manifested in the most advanced parts of our spirit"
Signature Image

My fav char. is was Crusader

Munak alll the way!

red-planet31

red-planet31

The ONE and ONLY...

Probably a wizard. I've always wanted to do magic!!!

Signature Image

assassin cross is best =3
so hawt

assassin cross, stalker, high priest =]

Kyo26

Kyo26

Miuseiki

well....maybe i might be a sin cross( high chance) cos i fell like killing people now.....

Signature

I was a crusader long time ago.

Signature
-+| Signature by me |+-

WhiteSmith :3 i am :3

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

my first character was swordie to knight.
and then 2nd is acolyte to priest.
wanted to make swordie to crusader.
but was tired of playing since i have to work and we have to pay!

well it used to be free

RyuMizuchi

=Shameless Leecher=

I would LIKE to be an Assassin, yet it seems that im a High Priest right now :P
In the game itself, i most often used Monks and Assassins.

~~Kono youni shin no jyaku ga aruto suru naraba,
sorewa omaetachi ningen no kokoro.~~

~Dhaos/ Edward D. Morrison, Tales of Phantasia

this game aint free is it

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

icarus15

icarus15

Kyros Moondown

Im like an assasin because im sneaky and silent and i love to move very fast:)

Signature

Kyros:Greek word for Master or Lord.

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.