Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Ragnarok Character Are You? - Minitokyo

Which Ragnarok Character Are You?

Tagged under Ragnarok Online

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

cloud811

cloud811

Keitaro Sohma

I ALWAYS make a speraknight and is my main charater in every server. if ya see me say hi...i'm always cloud811. And if in Real life i'd still be a knight. (My spear knight of course is always a Lord Knight) so lord knight all the way, but the most usefull class to be in real life would be preist...or sin. Make so much money healing people and stealing with invisbleness

too many ppl play assasin i think...
but ya sinx are my favorite

sincross my fav and champions too ^^ and the tk's are also cool

I'm an FS/TU Priest, hoping to be HP(high priest) purdy soon DX. my ign is Deviant, although many people would use that name, but I'm a priest! HAHAHAHA. I also have a falconeer(hunter that uses falcon as a build) but she's only used for hunting equips and items so meh. Also have a High Wiz which...apparently is being used by my brother >>. I'm hoping to make a monk to turn into champion, I...LOVE...CHAMPS! so..those are my chars so far...i used to have more but since there was a wipe, i had to start over again T_T.
if i got to choose which char i would be...heh, i would choose monks/champs, but definitely champs...lol, cuz they can support themselves and be on the offence at the same time, plus their noises whenever you attack are so freaking awesome! and because they are loners, and i'm a loner X-O. second option would be gunslingers cuz those bad babies can shoot with guns! HAHAHAHHAHAHA XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD and it's cuz i like to shoot people with my super awesome psycho paper balls!
PS. Pnuema > Gunslingers >.<

priest cause i like helping people, but sometimes it gets annoying when everyone goes "heal plz" -_-'

i like Paladdin of cos . . . cos its like a fusion of Priest and Crusader oo... ^^

I'd like to be either a blacksmith/whitesmith
this job is really great, making your own weapon, vending and for battle, Hammerfall-Mamonite!

The character i would most likely be would be a high wizard, i am not much of one for physical fights, but i still like to fight and selling stuff is just not my thing.

Game programmer and Anime freak

Priest and Sader class. I pick the most religious ones yet i am not myself. Figure that one out.

my fav is bard/clown class. coz i like playing music n they so much better coz they leet XD

I am like Swordman because I like to protect someone

Ull

Ull

Memento Mori

Assasin Cross..
Because my strongest character was an Assassin and he rarely lose in the guild war.. (except if I get mobbed)

"Time will deliver us all to the same end..."

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

Professor

good and roundabout in a lot of things, and very patient

assassin cross for the win!
armor design is so cool. and the female version is hot

Priest and monks are really variable, so i make weird builds

Balance is the key to success. Meditation is necessary for absolute balance and an organized time is constant meditation.
Live and let die, but above everything, Love.

for me, I am like an assassin cross coz i like to work silently and stealthly. but i can also be a priest and crusader coz i always try to help people that need my help

ive been playing on ro for over a year now [ qro - private server]
my main for a long time was assassin and i think it suits me best. if i was to be a ro job in real life it would be sin for sure.
if anyones on qro lr. let me know.
peace.

from the moment I played Ragnarok, I have already decided that I would have a long range character... so I would rather be an Archer or a Priest... :)

I am either an assassin cross or archer, depends on what im doing.

Hmmm, If i was a RO character.... I'd have to say High Wizard or High Priest.

My favorite is an assassin. =]

monk XD

FutatsuNoNegai

FutatsuNoNegai

Our Utmost For the Highest..

Mine is High Priest,my favourite.Second place is High Wizard.

It doesn't hurt to have company by your side.

liap

liap

Algenniss'd l'Ekttel

I prefer the sage...
or a knight, specially a high-speed one

(\_/)
(O.o)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
(> <)signature, to help him on his way to world domination.

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.