Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which Ragnarok Character Are You? - Minitokyo

Which Ragnarok Character Are You?

Tagged under Ragnarok Online

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

JoSlim

The Rouge Chuckler

Definitely a champion or a monk !

I mean I have a Cross Assassin and I enjoyed being the "lone wolf" and silent guy that'd pop up and save the day and just walk away like it were nothing but being a monk (soon to be Champion) is cool. I mean you use your fists to beat the living crap out of any and everything and then just having spears around me was pretty cool and also being able to heal and fight was a plus for me. Love by friends and hated by enemies XD

my favorite job is the bard job class because i whenever i get bored with the game i just play the guitar and the game becomes lively again... hehe...

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Knight the special guardsman of any town but i really like is prontera to be my station

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

I now play in Vro. I have lv91 Assasin (Critical) & lv97 Alchemist (int dex) & lv72 Alchemist (pure make pot) & 98 Priest (for WOE). but I hope they all will reborn soon, 'cause I like Biochemist (PVP /gg, one hit one kill).
/hmm do you know? in vietnam, we call:
Priest- pri
High Priest - 2pri
Assasin - sin
Assasin Cross - sinx
Crusader - cru
Palladin - pally
Knight - k9
Lord Knight - lk9
"kute" name, desu? do you find out why in VN they call them like that? /gg

I'd love to be...

Novice! Coz i'm weak at any point Dx [kicked out]

I love Acolyte, since I love peace :DV

I played ragnarok... been an Assassin, Hunter and a Blacksmith back then :D

i was a paladin

When I play ro I'm usually an hunter/sniper depending on which server... another chara i like is Paladin.
But in real life i'm something like an agi/luk knight, because i train myself in using one/one and half/ two handed swords =p
P.S.: sorry my english i hope you can understand xDDD

Sesshoumaru-sama

Sesshoumaru-sama

Demon Lord

High Wizard all the man. Though I have my tanker friend to help out.

The borders of this world, I wish to shatter them all...

kroryoyashiallen

kroryoyashiallen

~Geass:Lavi_Zamir vii Britannia~

i really like high wizard an hubter

shinshinovi

shinshinovi

Non-Descript Living Organism

Priest.
...BATTLE Priest.
Sa iba ka pa-baps, buset. (emo mode XD)

Sparda's missing Teacher. No MSG added. pH 9.5.

kazurro

Looking for you...

I'm a sniper! hit and run, playing traps (I love to tricks other, especially the smart one) and last using falcon for combat purpose

I will be waiting for you...
So, if you come here, you will find me...
I promise

im an Assassin all the way lol. in high rate lvl 255, i own!^^ my build is a hybrid and can take on all classes to a substantial lvl lol, i guess i like assassins cuz they attack stealthily^^ i still have honour though but the way of attacking is my style

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

Professor for me. A nice mix of offense and defense as well as support, a jack of all trades, kind of like me. I always loved the costume too, hoping to cosplay an RO prof one day :3

MasterDrew

MasterDrew

The random Monkey!!!

Prof... i kinda still prefer my sage though. oh also anyone who plays those rapid lvl up servers and the uber high lvl servers shouldn't say that they "PLAY" the game.

azyl12

azyl12

Raijin Thunderkeg

Sage - Prof

Break a heart...replace it for a new one but not the same one...

Renialt

Dragon's Sorcerer

Anybody who knows me, always say "Priest"
But, i like to be a Paladin, it's really great and i like to help, but i like to be a tank xD

Assassin lvl 94... the highest lvl I achieved in my life so far.. huhu..

AkikoHiramatsu

Murder....

Ninja for me the reason is the fact that they can be invincible if used right not just talking about builds if right ability's are used at exact timings but some just like to use a few ability's insted of about 15 in a ninjas case if all the ability's are used at popper times the out come is obvious

merged: 05-03-2008 ~ 01:39pm
Also I play on Rebirth RO http://www.rebirthro.com/ (it has 3 servers on 1 client ^^ rates are low rate 5x 5x 4x mid rate 100x 100x 20x and Some other thing)

i am a lord knight

with my eq and berserk

also my friend support

i can take one castle

I like swordman, cause i like sword and close combat ^^
Then change the job to be defender and paladin. Yay!

I prefer Stalker cause I won't easily detected by my target.
I also like crusader,knight and rogue.
Hey! if GM character is an option, then I like it too.

i`m archer can reach anything eventhough it look possible

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

Poem of Bragi~
Clown of course :D

Hit fast, hit hard and never look back.

page 5 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 133 total items

Back to Games | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.