Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Villains.. - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

I write for an online RPG thats loosely based off of star trek(ok, and about every other series me and 10 other people like..we`re weird that way), and at this point Im the guy who`s rp`in the big bad villain. Unfortunately, Im told my villains are rather cliche`d. Honestly, Im curious.

My style is generally villains with power, that like to manipulate and screw with the heroes, and ENJOY being evil. THey like it; they have style. They gather others under them just for the sheer joy of corrupting people.

Any thoughts? Am I truly that cliche`d? Does it even matter anymore

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

<lol> Cliched, yes, I suppose, if you want it honestly. XD But then again, I don't think there are many 'styles' of villains that haven't been tried yet. :)

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

how about they became bad because they felt that the wold is hell since they had a bad experience when they were young.
actually, most villians are the same since the heroes, in a way are the same too

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.