Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who likes s-cry-ed!?!?!?! - Minitokyo

who likes s-cry-ed!?!?!?!

Tagged under s-CRY-ed

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

i LOVE s-cry-ed it is so awesome!!!! at first i thought it'd be kinda boreing but then i sat there and watched it and i was like DUDE! THIS IS SO AWESOME! well anyways i want to know who all liked it?? and if you do whos your fav. character(s)??? mine are ryoho and kazuma they're are so cool!!!!well anyways ya'll know what to do! ^_~

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

its being released here soon like this month i think the boxset of it anyway and it sounds pretty cool

Signature Image

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

you know I don't have cable...... if theres a manga version of it is the only way I'd know of it.....

Signature Image

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Oh oh oh, me me me! I do! :D I originally downloaded and watched the series on my PC and I liked it so much I bought the Boxset for it as soon as it came out, it's an awesome series and has one of the most unique ability ideas out of most animes I've seen. Shell Bullet rocks! :)

wolfsfreak09

wolfsfreak09

humans are foolish

Quote by CataclysmOh oh oh, me me me! I do! :D I originally downloaded and watched the series on my PC and I liked it so much I bought the Boxset for it as soon as it came out, it's an awesome series and has one of the most unique ability ideas out of most animes I've seen. Shell Bullet rocks! :)

i like the iniolating(SP) last bullet i think it is??? i dont know but its awesome!!! ^_~

TurtleEmperor

TurtleEmperor

full-time slacker

I'm currently watching Scryed. (can you tell? ^_~ )
Yea! I agree it's froggy awesome. I love their special abilities.
My favorite characters are Kazuma and Kanami. Kazumi, because of his "madness" and barbaric way of fighting:D. Kanami, because she's such a good girl and strong-willed. I would kill whomever who hurt her myself. (Kazuma seemed to take care of that)

Signature Image
thank May-sama for the siggy ^_^

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Quote by wolfsfreak09i LOVE s-cry-ed it is so awesome!!!! at first i thought it'd be kinda boreing but then i sat there and watched it and i was like dude! THIS IS SO awesome! well anyways i want to know who all liked it?? and if you do whos your fav. character(s)??? mine are ryoho and kazuma they're are so cool!!!!well anyways ya'll know what to do! ^_~

Ha! Same here. I agree with you 100%.

Signature Image

Oh yes!! i love it too!! my fav characters are the same as yours ^^it's a good anime!!

i'm a fan of s-CRY-ed, one of my top 5 series

s-CRY-ed rocks!!!!!

I loved s-CRY-ed. It's fast. powerful, and exciting. I could tell you guys spoilers about it, but then I would get flammed from people who are watching it on Adult Swim. :P

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

LAST bullet!!!!!!!!!! <3 scyred

S-CRY-ed kicks major ass its a great show and every one should at least give it a chance.

S-CRY-ed?!I did not love it very much,I think it's so so!

I downloaded the whole series and watched a month ago, it was pretty good.

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Saw it 3 years ago so I don't remember much about it but it was pretty good........I enjoyed it...^_^

Kuka-Manga

Kuka-Manga

Anime Lover

I just started seeing it on Adult Swim - what can I say? It's pretty generic and not that entertaining.

...and that girl with the smug smile - what a turnoff!

ZeroFear

ZeroFear

That guy...

Have to agree thaat the series was pretty generic. Never could get into the story, the characters weren't really that interesting, and to tell you the absolute truth It was average at best.

Quote by sakoikaiI downloaded the whole series and watched a month ago, it was pretty good.

Shame on you! Buy the DVD Box Sets! :P

And yeah, everyone has their own taste in anime. I can understand if you don't like it as much as I do. ]=

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

man just by reading here im more pumped on getting it, the boxset comes out on the 20th here. While i have a backlog of series dvds to get somewat well not a backlog yet, but i may have to get s-CRY-ed immediately lol

Signature Image

I like it subtitled...but when i watched it on adult swim recently it just pisses me off........

scryed was pretty good and i liked it

I liked s-cry-ed also but the ending was lame

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

i like it but i havent seen it much cept when i'm at your house anberu! ^_^ =3

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 70 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.