Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How did you find out about MiniTokyo? - Minitokyo

How did you find out about MiniTokyo?

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 237 total items

tripleG

tripleG

To simply be

I found out about it thanks to Mineharu (a friend) who introduced me to it!!!

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by tripleGI found out about it thanks to Mineharu (a friend) who introduced me to it!!!

Oh :) so she introduced you to MT I understand now XP well good thing she did lol XP
or we wouldn't have the coolest TG XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

okayillgonow

okayillgonow

Never tolerate oppression...

Looking up Full Metal Panic Wallpapers

''From each, according to his ability; to each, according to his need.'' (Karl Marx)

my cousin was using it to browse throught the wallpapers and i was like woah, thers alot of wallpapers on this site and been using it ever since

found it on GOogle....

>>Basketball>>My GF
>>State Alchemist>>LOTzZ
>>#14<<

gel-chan

gel-chan

Pastaaaa <3

I was looking for great pics. And I saw this site with a Kamui scan. And I keep on going back to this site! :D

Signature
"My last sig quote was rather plain so I changed it to something cool like this."
Wings-Lovers Administrator, Doujinshi-Support-Club Contestant & The-Ultimate-Coordinator Moderator

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by user123456found it on GOogle....

yeah I think Google is the best friend for MT XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

InuyashaOVA

InuyashaOVA

Half-Demon

heard about from someone on gundam seed: online, so i was like i should check it out.

Roderick

Roderick

Kato

Well I first joined AP (Anime Paper - just came across it when serching anime wallpapers on google), and somebody told me that it was based on MT?! Then I checked MT long ago but I didn't want to join another wallpaper community cause I thought that it will take to much of my spare time. But after a while I joined. I quess this is a number one community about anime XD

Signature

I will not let them die...

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

i've found a really cool wallpaper on google and its link brought me here.

Signature

i was looking for some pics of Tales of Sypphonia elemental spirits but much bigger , so google images pointed this place

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Gee... now that thinked about it, I didn't post on this thread...

This is my story...

One day, a personal friend of mine named Jakulito was busy surfing on the net when I came to his house to kill time. Then I saw him surfed here and I was really shocked and asked him...

"What in the Hell is that website?"

And after days of seeing this site on his computer, I asked him for me to register here and I almost tried to burn his pc just to made him say yes and Ta Da!

Akaiken was born here!

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

searching the net for more "moe" picture!!!
and i found here :D a nice place~

a friend told me

http://futurama-fan-group.minitokyo.net/ for all those who like futurama

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by AkaikenGee... now that thinked about it, I didn't post on this thread...
This is my story...
One day, a personal friend of mine named Jakulito was busy surfing on
the net when I came to his house to kill time. Then I saw him surfed
here and I was really shocked and asked him...
"What in the Hell is that website?"
And after days of seeing this site on his computer, I asked him for me
to register here and I almost tried to burn his pc just to made him say
yes and Ta Da!
Akaiken was born here!

nice story Aka :)

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

i stumbled upon it when i was looking for gundam seed pics

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well i must admit that it's the best site to find gundam seed wallies and scans!:)

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I was told to come here, so I came. I didn't do anything about it for ages, but I was here. And now here I am.

If everybody knows just who you are, then your walk on role becomes a major part. Have you ever attempted to be yourself? When everybody wants you to be someone else... Going up and down and back again..

hisana-chan

hisana-chan

Byaaaaaa-channn!

I first heard of it at another forum (the TAFL boards) and then I googled something and one of the results were MT. :)

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

Quote by Rikimaru-jpwell i must admit that it's the best site to find gundam seed wallies and scans!:)

There are tons of it here!!! :)

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by juniperberryI was told to come here, so I came. I didn't do anything about it for ages, but I was here. And now here I am.

well at least you are still coming here and that's important!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

StevOmaru

StevOmaru

The Killing Perfection

I was looking for good DOA wallpapers for my desktop and screen saver slideshow and then I found this site so I decided to join because this site has some kick ass stuff (including of course DOA stuff)

"I'll kill him eventually...but at the moment...for someone who doesn't realize anything at all, killing him has no value." Sesshoumaru Sama

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by StevOmaruI was looking for good DOA wallpapers for my desktop and screen saver
slideshow and then I found this site so I decided to join because this
site has some kick ass stuff (including of course DOA stuff)

lol nice choice I came here searching for DOA wallpapers and pictures too but back then I was lvl one XP so I was like damn what kind of website is this can't download a thing XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

freeezer

freeezer

the slacker

i got to know from my cousin, IOU1 is his nick

page 6 of 10 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Next » 237 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.