Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Cancel

Naruto is considered as number one Anime for lots of people, Anime websites, polls, magazines and managed to gain millions of fans, and some of you is always wondering are we addicted to Naruto?

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

shinobinokuro

shinobinokuro

Boku wa DDR GA SUKI desu

Cancel

i don think you should worry about it unless its a bad thing and of corse naruto isent bad soo nope i dont get worried

left out....................alot heheh ^_^

• Jul 16, 2005

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Cancel

Naruto is good and all but not the best in my opinion. I had all 6 seasons on my computer and was planning on putting them all on dvds but I decided not to. I was really into Naruto for sum time but now I find other anime better. Naruto just got too repetative and it got easier and easier to guess wut was gonna happen next as time progressed. So to answer ur question, no im not worried.

• Jul 16, 2005

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Cancel

I actually worry about it, because so many people are addicted to it, you might just have a Naruto separate forum to separate from other animes.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

• Jul 16, 2005

Sakura-K

Sakura-K

::+Wingless Heart+::

Cancel

I love it! omg! I love the anime naruto ^^ especially sasuke ^^ I think naruto is one of the top 10 fave anime show or something like that ^^ and inuyasha as well ^^ I love inuyasha ^^

Signature

Cancel

I like it but i'm not addicted.

• Jul 16, 2005

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Cancel

hehehhe i dont think im addicted to naruto...cuz i know im addicted to naruto >_< but i dont think thats a bad thing ^_^

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Cancel

yeah.. naruto is great.. i'm not addicted.. but if i'm addicted..
it's ok.. XD it's a nice anime to be addicited.. XP

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

• Jul 16, 2005

SoraFumumura

Muda na teikou shite ne

Cancel

definately not it wouldnt be a bad thing...but it especially wouldnt be a good thing X.x i cant afford to lose my money at a time like this

• Jul 16, 2005

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Cancel

Naruto is great and I'm always waiting eargerly for the next episode but there are better animes out there. This is just the current attraction, I don't think it'll have as much staying power as some other series. It may also be a bit long for some ppl, not me personally though, I don't care how long a series is as long as it's good :D As far as an addiction goes, I'm probably addicted more to anime in general than Naruto specifically so in a way I'm addicted to it :)

• Jul 16, 2005

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Cancel

Well I still haven't told you if I'm addicted to it or not!
well I can't say that I'm addicted to it cause even when a new episode is out I can wait for days and even for a whole week to watch it! but I can't lie about one thing though that I'm obsessed with that anime ^_^'

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Cancel

I love the show, though that does not necessarily mean I'm addicted to it. There are many other shows that can be just as good or better, within the same or other genres.

Cheers!

• Jul 16, 2005
Cancel

oh yeah, im definitely addicted to that show. its almost pathetic. :sweat: like just now i was begging a friend of my friend(whom i really dont know by the way) in letting me borrow her naruto the movie dvd. and i actually cried when i realised that i cant watch the show anymore bec. it interfers with my schoolo work. i watch instead of reading. i know its sad. but i cant help myself. i have a craving for that show. especially since its home to a lot of hotties such as my sasuke-kun and kaka-sensei. XD ^_^'

unwritten rule: those who possess the sharingan must be uber hot!!! XD

• Jul 16, 2005
Cancel

yeha naruto is a good anime, it's very hard not 2 be addicted, it's funny, has a killah storyline and killah chrachters, which makes it very good

• Jul 16, 2005

sailoruniverse

sailoruniverse

supreme archer

Cancel

naruto in my eyes is one of the most addicted anime to come out recently. People who do not typically like anime or cartoons get hooked and addicted to naruto (personally i have seen many). Will it become too addictive...Maybe... It might branch off and become another pokemon fad. but naruto is for more adult audiences, so it wont be portrayed as kiddie^_^. And will attract young and old.

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

• Jul 16, 2005
Cancel

I was really into Naruto for like the first 60 episodes or so. After watching a lot more anime, and seeing the show now, I don't seem that into it anymore. Its still an enjoyable show, but far from the best.

• Jul 16, 2005
Cancel

it'll be too serious to say i'm addicted... i like naruto alot but i'll skip some boring part somtime =/

• Jul 16, 2005

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

Cancel

sadly....yes....im addicted like some kinda naruto crack-baby

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

• Jul 17, 2005
Cancel

er.. it was ok til ep 30 somthing than it gets boring. and the artwork becomes worst as well as it goes further. i am actually had stop watching it now. only anime that i havt got bored of is one peice, best long series anime i have ever seem!!

Dufoe88

Dufoe88

Dressed to kill! BLAH!!..

Cancel

i was into naruto alot before i watch Bleach, but now iam into Bleach more ^^

My last work "The Art Of Dufoe "

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Cancel

Quote by Dufoe88i was into naruto alot before i watch Bleach, but now iam into Bleach more ^^

you mean you were into spoiling naruto for others before but now you're more into spoiling bleach :nya:

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

hikara

hikara

lone wolf

Cancel

hey man don't worry being, that is if you are addicted to naruto theres nothing wrong with that i know my avatar may be a picture of inuyasha but im a sick naruto fan theres nothing wrong with it

Red! Your eyes are red!
Signature
You're a very distant person, and you tend to hunger for power.
In a Manga, you'd be the sexy, evil villain.
Nothing wrong with that, although you may want to think about toning down the killing.

• Jul 17, 2005

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Cancel

Quote by hikarahey man don't worry being, that is if you are addicted to naruto theres
nothing wrong with that i know my avatar may be a picture of inuyasha
but im a sick naruto fan theres nothing wrong with it

who said I'm worried about that!?!?!? XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Cancel

Absolutely not. I loved Naruto but now I stopped reading and watching. It's dead for me... Kishimoto sucks *sees the Naruto-fans throw their shuriken*

page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.