Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto? - Minitokyo

Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

elizabeth-san

elizabeth-san

Never On.

nope i am not worried about it. i am addicted to Naruto i havn't really found a new anime that i would like.like i do Naruto.and i know there's nothing wrong about being addicted to Naruto :)

Uchiha Sasuke Signature Image

I used to be, but not anymore.

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

I'm not addicted to the show, but I am most definitely addicted to Gaara. Most awesome character ever. XP

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I wouldn't say as far as I'm addicted but I do like it. But recently, the filler arc has dropped my interest as to not downloading it anymore. I'll proabably start again when the anime resumes.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I like Naruto but when u compare it to DBZ it's nothing... :) :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Kaoru-San

Kaoru-San

Banana Goddess

I am! :D I love Naruto, its a great plot with a nice storyline, the only problem is there are to many flashbacks in first 100 epsiodes XP But overall it's an awesome anime!

No matter who you are, if you have a dream youre striving for and it sees impossible to accomplish, as long as you at least try, then it doesn't matter if you make it or not. Because deep down you know you gave it a shot. - Naru Narusegawa| Love Hina
Signature
|Female-Ecchi-Fans|Love Hina-Fans|Girls Only Shoujo Ai|
|Stop Bunnies|Chibi-Fest|Nippon-Foods|

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Kaoru-SanI am! :D I love Naruto, its a great plot with a nice storyline, the
only problem is there are to many flashbacks in first 100 epsiodes XP
But overall it's an awesome anime!

first 100 episodes lol think again because there are flashbacks almost in every single episode XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Nucleous

Nucleous

I will be taking you to.....

I used to be addicted to Naruto like mad but faded away not that much into it anymore I used freak out and tried to get my hands on evry piece of Naruto I could find, but now it's not that important. I have dloaded ep.137 when was released still havn't watched it and still haven't dloaded any after that.
Will watch when have nothing better to watch.

I'm more into Bleach but I know what happens in the anime coz read the manga aswell and manga way ahead of anime!! Still fun and good!!

SMILE, even through your tears!!!!!
Life is not Measured by the number of Breaths we
take, but by the Moments that Take our Breath Away.

huzzah

huzzah

Searching For the All-Blue

Me? Addicted? Ask the Konoha headband that I am not ashamed to wear out in public!

Really, even though Naruto might not be the one to turn to to define anime as a whole, I still think it needs to be respected in its own way. As a hyper-popular series, it is surprisingly good and can transcend beyond just being a fighting genre show. And if you have just a tiny bit of patience, it is even better! ;)

(a good rule to any anime is not to be a lazy viewer.)

R I N G - A - D I N G - D I N G : Lemon curry?
Signature
A N A T H E M A : TAFL-approved Black Jack fanlisting. Meet the doctor you never knew you loved.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by huzzahMe? Addicted? Ask the Konoha headband that I am not ashamed to wear out
in public!
Really, even though Naruto might not be the one to turn to to
define anime as a whole, I still think it needs to be respected in its
own way. As a hyper-popular series, it is surprisingly good and can
transcend beyond just being a fighting genre show. And if you have just
a tiny bit of patience, it is even better! ;)
(a good rule to any anime is not to be a lazy viewer.)

well you have a point there Huzzah! about being patient !

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

KratosAurion

One of the Four Seraphim

I love Naruto, I have most of the episodes ^_^
Its my fav anime ever

So im just a puppet... but so were... you!
~Kadaj - FF7 Advent Children

AcesHigh521

AcesHigh521

Dance Ren, Dance!

Quote by Dufoe88i was into naruto alot before i watch Bleach, but now iam into Bleach more ^^

Hell yea man, Bleach all the way!

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

ive only seen a few but so far im craving more so yeah id say im sorta adicted to it

Signature

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

well I think I'm addicted more to the techniques XP
and the music!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

hiddensnakehands

hiddensnakehands

Captain Obvious

Anime, probably not, I am watching right now but the show has no value in reruns
Manga, yes, it is so much better than the anime

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

ive watched lots of anime but naruto is proabably still # 1 in my opinion

Gaara145

Gaara145

Sabaku_no_Cat O.o

yup im addicted but i don't care as long as it doesn't keep on using those stupid filler episodes and lets just hope the amarican dub doesn't suck.........not like i would watch that much anyway.

Signature
Sankyuuu ladygoofy for the gorgeous sig!

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Gaara145yup im addicted but i don't care as long as it doesn't keep on using
those stupid filler episodes and lets just hope the amarican dub
doesn't suck.........not like i would watch that much anyway.

well the American dub sucks big time! you can always count on that!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Firebomb

Anime Lover

Naruto is a really great anime but not that good to be addicted to it. but still pretty good.

Addicted to it? Why, yes, I'd have to agree on that.

puKKa

puKKa

Ecchi~~

Probably not, maybe I was before but I've lost intrest in the anime and now i'm only reading the manga since it's still good. I maybe read the manga with two week breaks´or something, same goes for Bleach.

Call now, Toll Free @ 1800-omg-i SPOT A narutard AND I NEED HELP right NOW

Manga > Anime :D

skh

Infamous Leecher

I liked Naruto in the beginning, but now... I've decided to stop reading the chapters that come out every week, and start again in a few months to see if it has gotten interesting ; because for now, I force myself to read it every week.

Well, I am not addicted, but I like the anime, it is as you said one of the best anime. and it is about ninjas too, how could any body not like it :D

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by shockwave-pulsarWell, I am not addicted, but I like the anime, it is as you said one of
the best anime. and it is about ninjas too, how could any body not like
it :D

Ninjas rule!!!! damn I think I'm gonna start watching it all over for the third time XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.