Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto? - Minitokyo

Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Hell yes!!!!! & proud of it :D
naruto rocks....................

FredGreg

FredGreg

Cynical pedant.

Addicted, no; in love, yes - it's like fags & grog vs. chocolate & homemade pesto (for me, anyway - I love a bit of good pesto).

OT: I can't help wondering though, when the dub's out & all US kids under 12 are wearing plastic McDonalds headbands, is it going to become the next DBZ/Pokemon etc.? It seems to occupy the same niche - supermegapopular action show that everybody loves. Although I can't help thinking it's intrinsically better - I grew up with the dubs of those shows, & don't know what the originals were actually like. Well, I hope it doesn't, & if it does, that the original remains around.

Edit: the first sentence isn't meant to imply I smoke or drink (amazingly (to me) I don't even drink yet), they're just addictive things.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

in love, addicted , obsessed with they are all kinda the same XP

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

well I am addicted alright but not to naruto :nya:
nahhhh honestly I lobe this anime but after reading the manga I kinda sticked to it more than the anime but still that counts that I am addicted to naruto XP
so the answer is yes I am.......

before i'm addicted to it...now....no more.... got tired of waiting lol

Signature

>.<

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by hdudebefore i'm addicted to it...now....no more.... got tired of waiting lol

well you got point I'm waiting for Kakashi's history.... especially to see the fourth!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

i love his jutsu casue peaple freak out when he uses it!

ohayo

dalidadod

dalidadod

..:nya:..

Quote by ouaticI was really into Naruto for like the first 60 episodes or so. After
watching a lot more anime, and seeing the show now, I don't seem that
into it anymore. Its still an enjoyable show, but far from the best.

well yea iagree with u..and plus it start to be boring :hmpf: they must do smthing new :sweat:

HELL NO !!!!!

anbu316

anbu316

ANBU SQUAD LEADER

yes no doubt im adicted if you could only see my room you would now why

HAvent seen all that much...but it sure is good.

Yes i too am under the binding spell of Naruto, its just so good man i can't stop watching i almost was about to buy a Leaf Village headband from Ebay. But i realized the shipping price was like 20 bucks and the real price would be like 40 bucks. I don't think im addicted i know.

"Death Comes On Swift Wings, Without Mercy, Without Regret"

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by anbu316yes no doubt im adicted if you could only see my room you would now why

can you send me some photos of your room XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

orangekitty

A NARA FAN AND LOVER!

im in love with the show and Nara U CANT HAVE HIM! but back to the point im and insane, obsessed, w/e u think im just scary my walls are covered with Naruto stuff... im trying to get a cosplay of Nara >.< uh OMFG I LOVE naruto AND SHIKAMARU!

a crazy rabid Nara fan and dont forget it!

Naruto PWNS YOU!
FMA Pwns YOU!!

Is a Rabid NARA FANGIRL AND IS PROUD OF IT! XD

If i had a doller every time i hear "I love Sasuke" i be one rich B#%$#

-------------------------------------
Time

In time you said you loved me
Time is Time right?
How long is time to you?

A day, a week, a year
Who knows?
The love you show is fading, like time it self

The hours become days, and days, become years
That’s how long I’ve waited for you
The clock ticks and the love you shown is gone

We moved on with life and time
Time is time right?
Why would you care what time is and isn’t

Love moves on like the arrows on the clock
But, my clock is frozen in this time of love
That’s why in time you said you loved me

By Me on http://www.fanfiction.net/u/783878/ on naruto random poems Xp

yes yes, we are obsessed. XD it's soo addictives and i love the funny scenes!! i just don't like the crappy dubbing and the way they pronounce the names wrong in english...*eye twitchy* other than that, naruto ROX! :D

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

whatever ouatic, it is one of the best. I have and ANBU tattoo. Yea I'm addicted.

Yeah,and I'm another crazy Narutofan,but now I'm not so addicted as I was before,because of these stupid fillers -_-

I'm not all that interested in Naruto, which is why I episode hop when I feel it's getting boring.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by markby2kwhatever ouatic, it is one of the best. I have and ANBU tattoo. Yea I'm addicted.

if you have an ANBU tattoo then you're definitely addicted to Naruto XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

i don't think i'm addicted, but i love naruto. it is my favorite anime series so far. i think i'm addicted to anime in general, you just can't pull me away from it!

Time for some thrilling heroics!

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by heavyarmsi don't think i'm addicted, but i love naruto. it is my favorite anime
series so far. i think i'm addicted to anime in general, you just can't
pull me away from it!

well if you are addicted to anime in general that means you are addicted to Naruto because Naruto is an anime XP simple as A=B, B=C then A=C XP lol

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

hahaha.. yes i'm addicted
i can't stop watching the anime on and on until midnight without doing anything else :D *i kinda late to watch it so i have so many episodes waiting for me hehe*

Signature

Ho,ho,ho this is the thread that I waiting for!! Yup I think that I have addicted to Naruto like
I taking a pill or other drug... ^_^' ( Well actually that means that I totally addicted to it )
Naruto is one of my favourite anime and I think that Naruto will become one of the popular
anime in the world just like Dragon Ball Z and GT like long time ago!!!!!!!

Dattebayo!!!!!!!!!! Naruto rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its good however fillers starts to piss me off. Atm i think bleach is better dunno its just better the plot is really good the skills are balanced and hmm its going on not stoping in black point.

I'm the one and only Xaturas

page 3 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.