Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto? - Minitokyo

Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by MangHo,ho,ho this is the thread that I waiting for!! Yup I think that I have addicted to Naruto like
I taking a pill or other drug... ^_^' ( Well actually that means that I totally addicted to it )
Naruto is one of my favourite anime and I think that Naruto will become one of the popular
anime in the world just like Dragon Ball Z and GT like long time ago!!!!!!!

Dattebayo!!!!!!!!!! Naruto rulez!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hello XP but IT IS the most popular Anime around the globe ;)

Quote by xaturasIts good however fillers starts to piss me off. Atm i think bleach is
better dunno its just better the plot is really good the skills are
balanced and hmm its going on not stoping in black point.

Well yeah sometimes the fillers aren't that good and about Bleach well it's a great anime I love it :) but I can't say it's better than Naruto!!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

maybe...

Signature
WHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>.<

thanks to my good friend sEsShIeLov3R
for the sig

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by anim3xfreekmaybe...

Maybe:P? can't you say more than just maybe :P

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

yeah!!! i really love naruto XD

not really. its ok, nothing special, but i love sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by mizusuchannot really. its ok, nothing special, but i love sasuke!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Jeez everyone likes Sasuke oh come on he doesn't even like girls XP lol

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

wings

wings

~~Silent Killer~~

i did like naruto at first but it grew less the last few months. dont know why. i still dl every chapter though
guess i like eyeshield21 more now :)

Signature

kusco

kusco

Nice ? Me ? What a joke

Yep, I think I may be addicted to Naruto.
That's why I'm not watching it because I know that if I start it, I won't stop watching it and I won't be able to work correctly

Bye everyone. I left Minitokyo.
Hope to see you soon.

I definitely not. True that Naruto is a good one (i prefer the manga than the anime). But it contains too much battle. And it gets wierder and wierder as the volume goes up. I hope that it won't be like InuYasha, with a story soo long 'till you bored and no actual enemy get defeated.

Blue Silent Bell

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by guadianI definitely not. True that Naruto is a good one (i prefer the manga
than the anime). But it contains too much battle. And it gets wierder
and wierder as the volume goes up. I hope that it won't be like
InuYasha, with a story soo long 'till you bored and no actual enemy get
defeated.

Well I don't know about that but I believe the best part of Naruto are the battles XP and I really wish that it will never ends XP but I am sure that the anime these days aren't as interesting as the manga but later on when they will proceed with the manga stories it's going to be as great as before and even better!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

yes yes yes yes!!!!!!! i am addicted to Naruto, i love taht!!!! XD

Nah. I stopped caring about Naruto some time ago. Both anime and manga. It's getting boring for me.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by cubicjackNah. I stopped caring about Naruto some time ago. Both anime and manga. It's getting boring for me.

even manga??? jeez!!! I mean I know that the anime isn't going as most people expectations but the manga's story is going really good!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

WasZanz

WasZanz

Doin my part.

Yes its awsome.....I even like rock lee with his freaky eyebrows

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by WasZanzYes its awsome.....I even like rock lee with his freaky eyebrows

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XP freaky eyebrows XP but those eyebrows make him unique xp
i must say very unique mouwahaahahahhaha XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

*sighs* I'm hooked on it, but it isn't the greatest ever. It's kind of turning into a DBZ. >.>

Erinecera

Erinecera

Cat Lover

I really think I am addicted to it. I LOVE you, naruto-kun! ^-^

I l o v e c a t s !
=^-^= <--- this my loving sidekick, Martin

its not as addicting as it once was when i started watching it... now it just seems too slow and teh animation got worse.. ill just stick wit the manga which is also moving pretty damn slow

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by ErineceraI really think I am addicted to it. I LOVE you, naruto-kun! ^-^

I can't believe it a gir likes Naruto and not Sasuke XP it's a miracle lol XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

cherryblossom08

cherryblossom08

<3 sHiN <3

i'm addicted to naruto and mostly kakashi-sensei.... ^_^' so sexy! can't help it!

I do.....for the first time I'd watch it,I always want to be a real ninja,running around,perform a jutsu technique and many more.....also Masashi Kishimoto's stroke influenced my drawing style especially bout the characters eye

"What's important is...to know fear...and yet take a step forward...!" - Rosette Christopher (Chrno Crusade)

Be a leader, not a follower. Strive for success!

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by cherryblossom08i'm addicted to naruto and mostly kakashi-sensei.... ^_^' so sexy! can't help it!

Kakashi sexy XP then I am sure that you will find Rikimaru from Tenchu sexy as well because Kakashi looks just like him!!!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

I like naruto like everyone else but I look at it just like the other anime i watch. i rarely dive in for favorites but only likes. I l may like it for a day but tomorrow is different again

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

Naruto started off nicely, now it's just a bunch of filler episodes here and there, and to make matters worse it's long boring extended fillers. The story has lost all meaning and I never even look forward to the next episode.

Naruto is just a hype, imo, and without the hype it would just be another meaningless anime.

(I feel like I'm bashing it pretty hardly, but to even things out, the manga is something that should be looked forward to.)

page 4 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 135 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.