Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto? - Minitokyo

Do you think that you may be addicted to Naruto?

Tagged under Naruto

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 135 total items

I don't think so, I stopped watching the anime for the filler episodes but the manga I keep reading :P the manga is much better tahn the anime

Definitely addicted. :P I can put up with the fillers as long as I know they'll continue with the real plotline someday.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by crimsonfeathersDefinitely addicted. :P I can put up with the fillers as long as I know they'll continue with the real plotline someday.

Well I totally agree with you and most of the people who are still watching the fillers are doing so because they are waiting for the anime to get on the track of the basic storyline!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

melissa-clyne

feel the music...

I don't really mind! hahahahaha cuz if I'm addicted I can't do anything and If I'm not I going to be soo whats the
matter? well I love that anime! the only thing is that its too long ^^ I love gaara! because he is so cute!

Don't be sad because it finished, be happy because it happened...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by melissa-clyneI don't really mind! hahahahaha cuz if I'm addicted I can't do anything and If I'm not I going to be soo whats the
matter? well I love that anime! the only thing is that its too long ^^ I love gaara! because he is so cute!

Well who doesn't like Gaara maybe at the begining people might see him as a bad guy but that changes later XP
anyway so what was the last episode that you have watched lately?

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

maybe some people are addicted but i still think its one of the best anime ever! ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by lunacrystalmaybe some people are addicted but i still think its one of the best anime ever! ^^

Well you are definitely right ;) Naruto considered by lots of Anime fans as one of the best anime ever!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Not really I have not really gotten into it.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

most Gundam Seed fans didn't get along with naruto I wonder why XP

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

yea im pretty sure im addicted...hehe

Firebomb

Anime Lover

i think i am addicted to Naruto now. i just cant stop watching it!

I got into Naruto. I never really pay attention when others obsess over an anime unless I see it myself.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by Muzi-SukiI got into Naruto. I never really pay attention when others obsess over an anime unless I see it myself.

I totally agree with you ;) cause I do the same thing!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

>____________< i like so much!

page 6 of 6 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 135 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.