Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan sources - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Considering the rarity of certain kinds of soure images(tenchi muyo starships come to mind), I was wondering if it was alright to take high-quality screencaptures from the DVD`s that I own, and submit them as scans.

In other words, do all scans have to be from artbooks and the like?

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

hmmm if your gonna upload screencaps that wont be good enough...but if you vector trace them Illustrator and then upload them that would count as "scan".

but i'd suggest that u dont upload screencaps...

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

...pardon my ignorance, but whats vector tracing?

And I suppose Im being a pest, but why not upload `em? quality issues? or just something people dont like to see?

Signature

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

only if ur screencaps are unaltered and still in dimensions like 1440x810 you can post em :)

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

Ahhh. Big and nice. Well, thx, I suppose I have a little work to do ;) cant believe this started just as a way to increase my level, `cause I honestly want the scans around here. Now its turned into some kind of niceness thing, putting up stuff thats not very common..::sighs::

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.