Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 walmart is taking over the world. - Minitokyo

walmart is taking over the world.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

i don't mean to dis anyone or anything, but i heard a very disturbing figure: 1 out of 100 people works at walmart. i don't know why, but i find that very scary. and theni heard about other great stuff...but i won't talk about that right here...

Walmart is a very big chain of stores, in many different countries. In most countries you go to now days, you'll find a Walmart. Thinking that makes that statistic not sound so big.

And you could say the same about many coporations, although they don't do it as noticabily as Walmart.

Praise the great Amerian superstore.

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

Yeah. I think that that is scary. But I think that's why Target is like trying everything that they can do to have customers go to them. Althou they do get customers, but I guess they want to beat wallmart...

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

That is really strange to thing about.... I don't think I like it at all. I hate Walmart to begin with.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

walmart is an unecessary evil.

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

what if next thing you know they are owning our schools and training little kids to work for them when they get older and then we all have to start wearing walmart uniforms to school and then everyone in the world im talking 100 out 100 peopl...of course for the rebels that will realize that somthing is wrong and fight back against THE tyrants!!!!!!!!!!! WHO IS WITH me!!!!!!!!!! raaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!! sorry got a little carried away

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

... U guys worry too much... Is wall mart, even if its building an army, they easyly stoped, hasn't any of U had a fight with a wallmart employe before?

walmart sucks major ass...................but its the cheapest place to go shop............which really sucks as well......................how ya been? pm me back k

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Walmart is an evil entity that must be stopped. They bully major corporations into selling them things at a discounted price. Then they go and lower prices to beat out competition. Plus there inventory really sucks. They have jack squat and there supposed "game section" is this little corner in the store that has barely any games at all.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

????? don't know what to say.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

what? you are a horrible person.. what if I worked at wal mart and if I didnt I would starve to death... you are a bad bad lady.... and it is you who must be stopped.... and no I dont work at wal mart yet hahahahha

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

woot walmart yay i like walmart they have roller chairs in the office section and i always like looking at there pathetic attemp at making cars for kids, those are fun to ride in. i think they caan go fast if you tie them to the back of a pickup and go down the street at twenty. and then you get to wait in suspense while the plastic burns away. walmart is one of the biggest corporations in the whole wide world. frigin hugs all around.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

Who needs to shop at wal mart anyway? I like toi sit here and shop on line while I babysit my brothers - hey I'm spending as I'm earning. At this rate I'll never get the lap top I've always wanted. Bummer!

Cohex

Cohex

Junglist

hehe no wallmart here in australia :D

south park episode of wallmart..so true

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I liked the days before there was a Wal*mart...anyone remember those days? Those were great days too, cuz I can't remember my childhood as having a Wal*mart on every corner. Kroger's produce was a lot better in those days too.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

ShotgunJohny

i am i man

wallmart scares me

I like violence and death and killing and gore and hate and all things evel but even more i like fire yeah fire

Signature Image
(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination, ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

walmart is taking over and i find that fact scary. they're replacing ancient cultures by putting a walmart in a desert village or something like that. that is very scary indeed~!

Well wallmart has no problem using the police power of government to take your property and the city will give you a "fair market value" which they set. People of the world need to stop buying from wallmart to show that we disaprove of thier tactics.

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.