Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what's the deal with nachos? - Minitokyo

what's the deal with nachos?

page 1 of 1 19 total items

asagoro

hokori o motsu

ok, so number one, nachos are addictive. i luv nachos. but is nacho cheese really cheese at all? do you suppose that it's vegetarian? are nachos really a mexican food? how come the cheese is bright orange? are school nachos safe to eat? who luvs nachos?!

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

Because they're...yummy? XD Actually, nachos have a good taste to them...a cheesy taste I might add. Most school food isn't that safe to eat since many of the systems are trying to save up money or food for future use, as if they're conservative. Of course, I do love nachos, especially the nacho cheese Doritos. Yum! XP

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

miraku-spike

miraku-spike

~Rurouni Kenshin~

I LOVE nachos! That's a great food. But I'm not sure if it's vegetarian. Ha, you ask too many questions about this. But they are good questions thou. How about you look up nachos and see what you can find.

Signature Image

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Holy shmokes that's alot of questions
Okay no I don't think nacho cheese is really cheese it's more like cheez-wiz or something. Yes I think it is Mexican although they add a heck of alot more then just cheese like black beans abd jalalpenos. The chees is that bright because that's how the creators wanted it that way. No school nachos are probably not safe to eat at least at my old school it isn't. Yes I to love the nachos especially the ones from the movie theater.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

wow........................................................................(...) are good......................................................hey wait cheese dosent have any meat or animal in it in the first place so yes nacho cheese is vegetarian, i think you mean veagan. this reminds me of an old chinese proverb.
what do you call cheese that is not yours
nacho cheese.
hahahahahaha get it because nocho cheese sounds like not cho cheese which is like not yo cheese which is like not your cheese hahahahahahahahahahahaha
wow now i know why i have no friends

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

i sure hope nacho cheese contains meat. I like meat.

I am invincible!

echidnaboy726

echidnaboy726

Good eye, sniper

Mmm... Nachos. I always make them myself. I don't trust the cafeteria food.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

1. nachos are awesome
2. You ask too many F@$^ing questions
3. mexican food is good but its basically all the same. its almost a conspiracy.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

hmmm. i dunno. all the cool people are doin' it. nachos...ah.*homer simpson drool*..i know beavis & butthead like nachos. my question is: what's the deal with eating rabbit?

woa!... I figure U got too much time on Ur hands... nachos are nachos... U mustn't go against nachos...
to question they origing could bring the end of univese (like seeing the begining of time is forbiten cuz I would bring damnation and destruction).
never doubt the nachos!

don't like them...............and no the cafitiera food is not safe to eat....................eeeeeeeewwwwwww very nasty.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

They're ok, as long as the cheese is hot. If it gets cold... ew.. don't even go there. I don't like plain chps either, they don't really have much taste.

Hrm.. cafeteria food never looks safe. I would give it a pass if I were you.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

nacho, nacho, man... i want to be a nacho man.... ahah... yes addictive.... very addictive and fattening.... blehg... now I crave nachos.... wha

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

MetalFire

MetalFire

where is my head

Oh yummy.yummy.dood it is yummy, that is all yummy, very yummy.i like them because they are yummy. you cant beat the yummy. they are unbeleivibly yummy. i love them cause there yummy.they arn't mexican. they are originally indian. because when the spanards came they took the idea from the indians. and naco's are yummy. i will be in durango shortly escaping houston's killer heat will be a life saver.

Vance

Vance

Sojourner

Nachos is not a "real" mexican food, it was created by a man named Nachos and was introduced during baseball games and conventions early in the 20th century. I am not sure what current nacho cheese is, but the original obviously used real cheese.

I would assume nachos is vegeterian, but then there are probably ways to make it non-vegeterian, so you should check ingredients lists if any are available. (My best friend is a vegeterian, has been since birth, so I know how it is.)

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

I am pretty sure his name was "ignacio", nicknamed "Nacho"

I am invincible!

Vance

Vance

Sojourner

Quote by BorisGrishenkoI am pretty sure his name was "ignacio", nicknamed "Nacho"

That sounds familiar, so you're probably right. I forgot the man's real name.

asagoro

hokori o motsu

I really like to eat nachos when I'm babysitting my brothers. Hah! Babysitting! I usually just sit here and type in innane responses to dumb questions, but the cool part is that I get paid! Crash-bang, what are my brothers doing? Don't know, don't care but the meter is ticking!
Sometimes I feel like I'm not me. Maybe I'm my dad and I'm really, really busted! Who knows?

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

I really love nachos XD and i used to eat it when i go to watch a movie. I don't know it it's a mexican food or not but maybe u can call it a mexican food because it's hot... :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

page 1 of 1 19 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.