Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I missed you all - Minitokyo

I missed you all

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

faiz138

faiz138

Live Free

Hi everyone i missed you all and all your work's, i didn't visit MT since 3 week's, i'm now in Australia and i like it, specialy Sedney it's wonderful i like it here maybe i might stay here forever lollL but it's soo cold here we didn't get use to be in cold weather .. anyway i'm not at my own computer now so that i can't to post to your work's, i just check it all and it's realy graet .. it make me feel i want to start to make wallie's but there is no Photoshop's on this computer.

i have to leave now plzz eveyone take care of your self very well.
i missed you alll.

Faizzzzzzz :) ;)

tareren

tareren

||Teh Panda Queen||

Well, take care faiz ^^ hope you enjoy yourself there :D

Signature

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

From the forum guidelines, please refrain from creating return, reminder, or goodbye threads.

Have a good time with whatever you do.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

cygnus

cygnus

Retired Dragon...eh?!

ah....you're getting close to Ind... XD XD ....quite a different weather from saudi, isn't it? well, I hope you didn't catch cold in there... :D ....hope to see your walls again soon, so hurry up go get those photoshop back!
TC... ^^v...

xiaku

xiaku

-exotique-

you're in australia now?! GOD bless YOU! i love australia ... i must visit one day. welcome back, faiz~!

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.