Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OMG!! strike freedom looks awesome!! (ep 39 GSD) - Minitokyo

OMG!! strike freedom looks awesome!! (ep 39 GSD)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

raxis

raxis

+kusuha 4ever+

http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1354/11215068126726fz.jpg
the way strike freedom's first appearance is way too cool!!

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

is infinite justice out yet? aargh my connection is down these weeks.... not sure if able to download ep.39 tomorrow or not T_T
is that lacus giving kira "a new sword" again? XP

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Aww.. >.< strike freedom is so cool.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

RC211V

F . A . I . T . H

quite impresive but for me Destiny and Legend is better.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Coordinator

Coordinator

To Protect is To DESTROY

Hmmm... It doesn't look bad at all, but I like Legend Gundam much more :D

Zephyranthez

Zephyranthez

Freeloader

well, I like SF(strike freedom) better, though
different perspective is completely fine, right? XP

reshavalentine

reshavalentine

kurozaki ichigo strikes!!!

it is definitely cool ;)

Signature Image
bleach pwns meh :)

Asuka27

~Suzaku No Sora~

yeah , It is so cool but I still confused what I will choose because Infinite looks cool too ^^

^*Burning Desire*^ Signature Image

awesome T_T i want to watch ep 39 now!!!

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

...doesn't look all that great to me... I perfer Nu Gundam more. Or Destiny and Legend. I mean don't get me wrong. It looks cool. But not "ZOMFG!" cool.

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

omg!!!! i SAW IT.. ep 39!!! s-freedom IS awesome!!!! WAY better THAN destiny OR legend!!!!! DAMN it's hot!!!! and i saw its dragoon system, it's cool too. everything IS better!!! =]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/nifer515/lacus.jpg
besides...the strike freedom. KIRA AND lacus AREB back.

the moments before KIRA's awesomeness IN THE strike freedom. OMG HEZ HOT HTO HTO HOT HOT HOT HOT HOTH oewfihiaushfeoapuithgbfiwuyergfuisdhrnwk

Signature
Kira: I understand...I understand what you've said...but...But, Cagalli is crying right now! She never wanted this to happen and now she's crying! Why can't you realize that?! But yet, this battle, these victims, you say it couldn't be helped?! You're saying that it's all ORB and Cagalli's fault?! After saying all that, you're still going to shoot them?! The thing Cagalli is trying to protect?!
Athrun: Kira...
Kira: Then I'll have to...SHOOT YOU DOWN!
[PHASE 28]
What's more important: Protecting something that you're ordered to protect or protecting something precious to someone you love?

Quote by Zephyranthezis infinite justice out yet?

It won't appear until about 2 or 3 episodes later. And I still perfer Inifinite Justice over Strike Freedom. :P

Strike Freedom is too uber strong now. >.< dragoons, twin beam rifles, the umbrella shield, and I could go on and on forever. =]

LilLaoRyo704

LilLaoRyo704

[????????]

hey it does look awesome, can't wait for kira-kun to test it out. :) :)

Asucaga:CGK:.Hack:Host Club:G00-D:BWTB:KHO
Signature ImageLatest Wall -> Woodpecker
Latest Vector -> Luke & Asch

gundam00

gundam00

Gundam Pilot

freedom is realy cool I saw the pic it looks cool!!!

Wing Zero
Signature

nice =D

KiraKira

Hitori...

OMG finally the real Kira has awakened! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v662/T1BillionX/newtype.jpg

kira has developed new senses :)

yeah its good but i prefer infinite justice

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

nah, S-Freedom !!!!!! ROX! just realized that the dragoon system is pretty similar to the Fin Funnels(NU gundam) from char's counter attack

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

The pics have been out for a while already. But I loved to see SF's dragoon system in action. His dragoon is even better than Rey's a Raww's!

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

yea, well we haven't see Rey's dragoon in action yet but i'm sure s-freedom is better the legend =]

Strike Freedom kicks @$$ man i so want to see eps 39 T_T damn you my internet connection :angry:

Endheion

Endheion

~Reverseable Face~

Cool. But I think it maybe will lose to Destiny in close range combat because Destiny has Anti-Ship Sword. (I become Seed-Fan now bro ^^). But why the OS still use ZAFT's OS >_< ... But Kira is still my favorite ^^ . But still I don't know about golden colored GUNDAM that we can see in OP song 4 GSD T_T

Signature
The shadow within me...

kouta84

kouta84

+ NeKo +

yeah i can't waiting for it strike Freedom so cool :D XD . i see itsumo picture lacus and kira together again , i like it :D XD . i pray for they are love :D

Signature

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.