Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 OMG!! strike freedom looks awesome!! (ep 39 GSD) - Minitokyo

OMG!! strike freedom looks awesome!! (ep 39 GSD)

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by Itsumohttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v624/nifer515/lacus.jpg
besides...the strike freedom. KIRA AND lacus AREB back. the moments
before KIRA's awesomeness IN THE strike freedom. OMG HEZ HOT HTO hto
hot HOT HOT HOT HOTH oewfihiaushfeoapuithgbfiwuyergfuisdhrnwk

Oh yes! KiraxLacus! XD

*looks at all the SF fanboys*

...well damn...

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

shyxsakura

Retired Moderator

shyxsakura

poopoo

my .. my hubby ish baq!! >.< kira and lacus foreveerr~ *chants chants chants*

kekekeee .. of course of course, kira ish the ultimate ... down with everyone else, kira ish here so no one else matters .. >.> except for lacus .. <.<

Quote by EndheionCool. But I think it maybe will lose to Destiny in close range combat because Destiny has Anti-Ship Sword. (I become Seed-Fan now bro ^^). But why the OS still use ZAFT's OS &gt;_&lt; ... But Kira is still my favorite ^^ . But still I don't know about golden colored gundam that we can see in OP song 4 GSD T_T

maybe not, the dragoon system is both Offensive & Defensive weapon, with dragoon, it is hard for other MS to get close to s-freedom

Ryan19

Ryan19

Return of ME

freedom look better than strike freedom, based on model design

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

i just want to say that after seeing episode 39, i think strike freedom is a newer model than shin's based on the following... first freedom was X10A this new one is X20A so i would assume 2x better but probly alot more, but more importantly those spiky things that came out of strike freedom are the same as Rey's new suit, and im wondering if Strike freedom incorperates the abilities of Shin's new suit, so i guess i have to wait and see ^_^

"In the end, we will not remember the words or our friends, but the silence of our enemies."

It is not that great. My main problem with the new mobile suits in Seed is the fact that they are all just too powerful. Why bother having a fleet if you can have 2 or 3 mobile suits...

I mean the Red Comet only was able to take down 5 enemy cruisers in one battle with a zaku...

I can't wait to see Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice killing Destiny and Legend really badly :D
That would be the best Ep ever!

lol
as i know infinite justice will appear during the episode 41.
and destiny will kill the legend during the last part.
hopely both of them will die together :sweat:

ONE WORD TO describe it.......................awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and the part he takes out a lot of enemies and 3 NAZA CLAsS battle ships...DAMN!!!!

Quote by ichigakuONE WORD TO describe
it.......................awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(...) and
the part he takes out a lot of enemies and 3 NAZA CLAsS battle
ships...DAMN!!!!

yeah.....25 zaku and gouf units in 2 minutes.....3 nazca class battleships immobilsing their thrusters.....sugoi...just awesome T_T

Strike Freedom all the way, I hope we can see some Infinite Justice action soon :D

suren

suren

Ultimate Cordinator

Strike Freedom rulez. the entrance was awesome. not even Destiny had this kinda debut. after all Kira is the main character now.

Strike Freedom is way too cool. But i think it would be cooler if Infinite Justice and Strike Freedom are fighting together.

Destiny might join Strike Freedom to battle Legend. However, is just a rumour.

Signature Image
G.U.N.D.A.M
Generation Unsubdued Nuclear Drive Assault Module

freedom with dragoon system.. isnt that a little too overpowered

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

ZGMF-X09A

Gundam SEED / Destiny Fanatic

Really loves Strike Freedom. So much more powerful than the original, and its new himat is crazy. Coool.

white-zero

white-zero

Left this part of the universe.

Quote by callsign21freedom with dragoon system.. isnt that a little too overpowered

Couldn't agree more. There's no point to have a huge armada when a single mecha could get the job done. It's plain ridiculous.

Indeed very cool machine. If there is more the better. :D

Quote by white-zero

Quote by callsign21freedom with dragoon system.. isnt that a little too overpowered

Couldn't agree more. There's no point to have a huge armada when a single mecha could get the job done. It's plain ridiculous.

Yes.... Strike Freedom is too uber strong now. >.<

8 DRAGOONs, twin beam rifles that can be put together to create a huge beam, beam shields, two beam sabers.... and I could go on and on.

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by IcExAlchemY
Yes.... Strike Freedom is too uber strong now.
>.<
8 DRAGOONs, twin beam rifles that can be put together to create a huge
beam, beam shields, two beam sabers.... and I could go on and on.

You forgot to mention the 2x rail cannons, belly cannon and the beam sabers are "Super" now. And don't forget Kira. He's becoming a master of beserker AND he's becoming a New-type. :P

My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

Quote by Athrun

Quote by IcExAlchemY
Yes.... Strike Freedom is too uber strong now.
&gt;.&lt;
8 DRAGOONs, twin beam rifles that can be put together to create a huge
beam, beam shields, two beam sabers.... and I could go on and
on.

You forgot to mention the 2x rail cannons, belly cannon and the beam
sabers are "Super" now. And don't forget Kira. He's becoming a master
of beserker AND he's becoming a New-type. :P

>.<;;

And I forgot to mention Strike Freedom's beam rifles have Phase Shift now.

DaHero69

Dahero69

Stirke Freedom is awesome. I like the new look with the dragoon system and plus for some reason why is freedom/strike freedom more fun to watch than the others lol.Destiny is also good but the only thing i dislike is the shining fingers. lol its not g gundam come on. But the Mirage system which makes destiny fast is bad ass and the wings are beautiful. Legend is alright in my book, kinda look like a dark villian type of gundam similar to the providence. for Infinte Justice don't know much about it just kick back and see what happens. Oh by the way meteor seems to be back XD *spoilers*

Signature

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Quote by TheFallingStarI can't wait to see Strike Freedom and Infinite Justice killing Destiny and Legend really badly :D
That would be the best Ep ever!

Shinn fans would not like to hear that! XD But I'm a Kira fan so i dont mind it happening at all! XD Just kidding!

Gotta say my impression on Strike Freedom before its appearance was really bad..But now it totally changed! I've always been a fan of Freedom and Providence's dragoon system but now they are mixing both of them together! Totally kick a**!! I wished they would keep the wing rail cannons though~ And Kira is managing the dragoon system like how Klueze did and not like Rey..But i think Strike Freedom's color is a bit weird though..But I'm so gonna get that model! ^^

I just cant stop talking~ XD

babyck

babyck

>*|*< c o f f e e & t e a >*|*<

i was sooooooooooooooo sad when shinn "killed" kira's freedom and it was worst when shinn got a new gundam
but now...
hahahhaha..
kira's back...and with strike freedom...undefeatable

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

Quote by IcExAlchemY>.<;;

And I forgot to mention Strike Freedom's beam rifles have Phase Shift now.

...why does a mobile suit need Phase-shift on its beam rifles...? It's not gonna protect against other beam rifles and as if a mass-produced mobile will get the chance to try to aim at the beam rifles...

My Ebay!

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.