what word can make you cry?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Cancel

oh, i play as a tough kid, always messin around like freak.

but a certain word can make me broke into tears, or something close....

b*tch is the word.

i know one person who called me that.
the first and i now the last person.
dammit i hate him!

Khriss

Khriss

is addicted to RO again. sigh.

Cancel

no words make me cry.
but someone telling me to f*ck off ticks me off and i become incredibly sarcastic

Terra-chan

Terra-chan

Crazy Lazy Workaholic

Cancel

I don't think what is said is as influential as how it is said... If I hear disappointment in someone's voice that brings me close to tears...

Signature
~ Deviant Artist ~ Comic Spriter ~ | ~ Are you UNDERAPPRECIATED
~ Come see the wonders of the Host Club ~

Sakura0chan

Sakura0chan

Nihongo o naraitai

Cancel

Word? I don't think of a word that can make me cry.

But when someone said something bad to me and when someone did something to my loved ones, I'll cry. t_t

i can remember the ones who made me cry. But I've already forgave them..

Cancel

I would think that it would be the person that said it to you that made you cry.

As for words that would make me cry, there are none. Words that make me pissed off.. well, here's a sentance: "ur stoopid lol!" I hate getting that when I take time to reply to something and all someone has to say is that. It makes me want to bash their head in. Not that I ever would.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

Cancel

anymore "band," "pregame," "halftime" ... those are the single words that can make me cry. mostly it's a series of phrases, like "you have to move on," "let it go" and that shit that make me cry, because my mom is telling me to forget the one thing that saved me from self-destruction, the one thing that I looked forward to every summer: band.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Cancel

I know three words that can make me cry.

"I love you"

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Cancel

Quote by athenaoh, i play as a tough kid, always messin around like freak.
but a certain word can make me broke into tears, or something close....
b*tch is the word.i know one person who called me that.
the first and i now the last person.dammit i hate him!

maybe...the same as you and a word that i cant write it in english.

Signature Image

chau-chan

chau-chan

Lonely in lost memories

Cancel

hm....there's no words that can make me cry. Words that make me sad is "I hate you". Other then that, nothing can make me cry, except for emotions. Yeah......^___^;;;

Cancel

Quote by athenabut a certain word can make me broke into tears, or something close....

b*tch is the word.

i know one person who called me that.
the first and i now the last person.
dammit i hate him!

God if someone said that to me there's gonna be some a$$ kicking

Well anyway words that bring me to tears are never cuss words. They've always been about not growing up or something like "You don't know anything and grow up." But that's a sentence so that doesn't cout. I guess it depends on who says it to me.

• Jul 16, 2005

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

None.

We are trained to have no emotions on battles and nothing will stop us from accomplishing our missions...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Cancel

Quote by AkaikenNone.
We are trained to have no emotions on battles and nothing will stop us from accomplishing our missions...

none....utot moh! :nya:

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

Cancel

Quote by athena

Quote by AkaikenNone.

Please refrain from using other language other than english. And you're the one who started this thread so I'll say it...

Stick to the topic, hehehe!!! >.< :D

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

Cancel

The only time a "word" made me cry was when my father told me to "f*ck off"...
But other than that, no words make me cry.

• Jul 17, 2005

Ikorus

Ikorus

Silly Narcissist

Cancel

I think that would be "tanga." Well to be specific, "Tanga ka kasi eh!" My classmate yelled that at me when were 11 I think. A**hole. I think you can roughly translate that into: "That's because you're an imbecile!" God. In fact, that year, he was the one failing in lots of subjects, and I was at the top of my class. ~_~

Signature
Latest wall: Archway to the Elysian Fields (an original abstract wallpaper)
I'll only dread one day at a time. - Charlie Brown

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Cancel

I'm not the sort to cry when people describe my with unprofessional language. I'm the sort to get quietly angry and walk away, but people tell me you can sometimes see the red in my eyes.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

• Jul 17, 2005
Cancel

cry in what way??

phrase for tears of joy: "i love you"

so for hate... practically none... I'm a fighter!! OX

userpageskindesignssimple-ism vectoryvector-wallerssakura--cb

FyeTsukishiro

FyeTsukishiro

Hikaru Hoshi Shooting Star

Cancel

I think the word that could make me cry is "puta" (b*tch) if someone of my family tell me that of course. If is not my family It doesn't make make me cry

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Cancel

Quote by Khrissno words make me cry.
but someone telling me to f*ck off ticks me off and i become incredibly sarcastic

Dxy: ~_~

Quote by FyeTsukishiroI think the word that could make me cry is "puta" (b*tch) if someone of my family tell me that of course. If is not my family It doesn't make make me cry

Dxy: puta its one insult in Peru o_0

Vac: well, for me its "Tus labios son como petalos de rosas"

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

• Jul 17, 2005

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Cancel

One word makes me cry.... "You are now FIRED!!!"
But this is unlikely to happen. I'm a model employee XP

Quote by Akaiken

Quote by athena

Quote by AkaikenNone.

Please refrain from using other language other than english. And you're the one who started this thread so I'll say it...
Stick to the topic, hehehe!!! &gt;.&lt; :D

:pacman: :pacman: :pacman: heh heh heh!!! XP

vieovis

vieovis

And again I am alone

Cancel

when i am really mad and if someone says naru-not narusegawa but a different one- i will usually just start crying but that stopped a while back when i got too mad at someone who i used to trust and had betryed me but then something else happened.. and im going to stop now

Every time that I'm alone
I'm pulled to the fire
Why is the sun round
Why don't I get healthy

• Jul 18, 2005

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

Cancel

i cant think of any word that can make me cry, but if someone was to say something to hurt me i would most likely just get pissed off at them

but when i was like 9 or 10 someone called me a loser and i was almost in tears >.< , thats cause i was really emotional when i was younger

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Cancel

no words may me cry not one i have no emotions when i see people get hurt or shot i just laugh i want to see the blood that come out of people. when somebody hurt me i dont cry i hit back and maybe i can see more blood.

• Jul 18, 2005

Emi

Emi

White lady with black heart

Cancel

Hm.... I don't know...
A lot of words make me cry....

Do you see your heart?
It's black...
Smile!!!! You're always welcome!!

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.