Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 what word can make you cry? - Minitokyo

what word can make you cry?

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

sandumirabela

sandumirabela

-Return to Innocence-

Words can make you cry too but I think it is not actually the words that can make you cry but more the one that tells you the words!

-Return to Innocence-
Signature Image
sigi and ava made by dianas for Mira-chan ;)

Anaxa

Anaxa

Wish

"Your life has been a hell"

Don't remember that!! >_>

No matter what you play, if you can move the warm light
Idly sitting by, letting the tide slowly rise around and embrace you

Signature

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Haaah! I feel bad when my internet connection is going stupid **jokes**

I'll cry if my doujins were deleted, but that's unlikely to happen... :pacman: :pacman:

CowboyBebopFreak

Tormented Past

The last lyrics from Skater Boy (Don't ask), and break up lines.
Love songs do it to me as well sometimes..

I don't cry anymore. My emotions stopped after my love left me >_<

kauriswings

kauriswings

skrzydla jej serce

Poser makes me cry... oh and "i hate you" or "your worthless" but thoes arn't just one word, they're three or two.

I'll never forget the day you told me you loved me,
i will always try to forget the day that you said you didn't love me...

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

I don't have a word that makes me cry but i have 3: "I hate you!" That would make me burst into tears!! I wouldn't want anybody hating me because i try my best to be nice to everybody and i wouldn't want anybody getting hurt!!

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

i dont have a word that can make me cry i dont even cry unless something really bad happens

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

Well, even if someone I don't know that well or just someone I hate tells me the worst words they can think of, I rather not waste my time crying.
But if the cruel words come from the ones I love, it would hurt me so bad that I cry like crazy >.<

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

No single word can make me cry...but one word can really shake me to the core.

'Useless."

AngelzWeapon

Banana

if my gf left me sayin gudbye wud make me cry lyk a sooky baby bt that wont happen :) i think i cried once wen she told me "i luv u" lol shhh an i duno bout words but tha 1thing that i cant handle is seeing ppl in pain it jus guts me OH an if julia sez we "spliting up" lol bt i cant think of 1single wrd tht wud make me cry.

peace

Reality Is For People That Cant Handle Dreams...

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

It makes me cry when:

Doctor: Sorry, you've only few days left to live in this world.
DarkIngram: Huwaaatttt?!?!?! O_o No! It can't be **kills the doctor**
Death: Let's prepare for your Funeral service, hek hek!

AniDemon

AniDemon

The stampede is coming!

i dont think that there is a certain word that will make me cry but i havn't heard every word out there so ill see

Signature

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

There are some words that can make me cry... one of these words is, well, i think the word cheap... or tight.... they make me want to break up in tears. other words include traitor...

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 62 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.