Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your End of the World - Minitokyo

Your End of the World

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

kylewasson

kylewasson

Otaku-man

I always thought that a good way for the world to end would be by Communist Penguins rising up from the South Pole to conquer the world and then set off enought nukes to start nuclear winter. I know I know it would never happen, but it would be interesting!

Visit my website here.

View Kyle's Latest Wall here (Jumping For Joy!) | Scott's Latest here (Night Magic).

DarkIngram

DarkIngram

Urzu 7

Just like Hell!!! All humans are burned alive except me and my loveone.

Quote by AkaikenExplosions!!!
After that, an environment full of Flames!!! That's hot but deadly!!!

:pacman: :pacman: heh heh heh

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Looks like we got a huge following of Fireworks fans here... nuclear, nuclear and nuclear...

Anyone got anymore "creative means"?

Signature

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

When corruption and chaos conquer the world. God decides that all those humans alive, and the ones who've been waiting in their tombs for millinuims, need to get judged by there actions in the chance they had in life, and sent to their eternal, immortal rest, heavens, or hell...

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Either red button or the end of Neon Genesis Evangelion. Whichever is waaaayyy cooler. But I just don't see it happening within the next century. If anything a meteor was the best chance of destroying us. We're like the moon. You can't see them because they've been gone a long long time but the Earth was once covered in craters. True story. Saw it on the History Channel. Don't beleive me? How did Dinosaurs die? Exactly. A meteor hit somewhere in Mexico with enough force to kill off the Dinosaurs. Kinda weird knowing the answer to THAT question.

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

I think a plague of disease will sweep the planet, not one of our own design but a naturally formed one, something we just can't cure ourselves. And once our race has died off and disappeared and the planet has taken control again and grown over our remains another race will evolve and rise to most likely make the same mistakes we did. But ultimately I think the end of our planet will be when our sun dies, either the sun will simply burn out and earth will become an unihabitable ball of ice or the sun will supernova and tear it apart in to fragments that will float through the cold vacuum of space. Either way I don't want to be around when that happens :\

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

Quote by hytokiriThe world will be slowly destroyed by our own hands.

thats the truth. we are killing the world.

:(

LAVOS

Time Devourer

Whenever the sun suddenly explodes and transforms into a Super Nova, then, by that time, the Earth will be sucked into the sun, and we'll all die. Just before getting sucked into the sun's orbit, I'll be at my room and my mother will say: "Oh, It's so clean, I'm proud of you"

"Ye Shall be as Gods"

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

A very big tank of anti-matter that will make the whole world explode into tiny little particles

or

(if ever possible) I would crush the world with my own hands, just like crushung an empty soda can...

-anything that could make the world dissapear in an instant.

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

uchiha-saori

uchiha-saori

>>aRchAngeL<<

hehe... nice thread ah...

hmmm... i'd like the events to go nice and slow.... haha! a flash of fire here and hale falling from the sky... something like the story of the plagues in the bible... swarming locusts... ooh! an eclipse too... i'd like it to be dramatic...

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hmm... war...definitely war...i think in the future with other planets o.O

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

everybody will become a hollow and the earth will become dark with monsters and aliens with those laser beams

BossMac

BossMac

BRBFBI

Quote by curiouslittlevixenhmm... war...definitely war...i think in the future with other planets o.O

So it's aliens with lasers.

I'm hopin someone makes up themost bizaare end we can have...

Signature

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

earth explodes!!! erase from the universe!!! no survivors!!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

DarkSavior

DarkSavior

~Death's Adversary~

I have my own end of the world...

I am older and I have lost all my friends, family, an love ones because of what ever it may be... I have nothing to live for since I'm alone. My end of the world is what is lost and can never return. I will not be long for this world then, so the end of the world is when I die. Nothing matters after...

I'd rather be hated for who I am rather than loved for who I pretend to be...

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.