Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 starting a wallpaperRevolution - redefining walling [NEW GROUP] - Minitokyo

starting a wallpaperRevolution - redefining walling [NEW GROUP]

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

kai81220

kai81220

anti Nobunaga

it just struck me over the past couple of days how the quality of wallpapers here at MT is getting lower and lower. it jsut seems people don't put the proper effort into making walls or are just resorting to the typical cliche stuff. and its these same people who make it into top subs over and over, which sucks cause there are plenty of other walls that are much more deserving.

this group was made to try to improve overall quality of the wallpapers here at MT as well as make feedback on submitted works a more effective method of pointing out mistakes and good details.

if you want to help effect change on MT's wallpapers, join today.

click link below to go to group page.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v406/kai81220/1logo.jpg

Signature

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Rebel-Soul-Kaze

Glittering Crux Emperor

You cant advertise groups in the forum >.o or i think so...

K I R A B O S H I !

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: +Advertising
Threads and posts should not be made advertising submissions, threads, groups, or otherwise. Such advertisements should only be made in userpages and guestbooks.

kai, I applaud you for spearheading so noble a cause, but guidelines are guidelines, and therefore I'm going to have to close this thread.

Best of luck with the group!

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.