Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Free Web Hosting (3gb Storage, 100gb Transfer) - Minitokyo

Free Web Hosting (3gb Storage, 100gb Transfer)

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Skillzpay

Skillzpay

Graduated Magna Cum Laude!

@ http://www.filefarmer.com/

I know quite a few ppl are looking for hosting solutions so this could be a potential answer. The first 1500 signups get a free account for a yr. You can find details on their web site and the free account is the one on the bottom left. :)

DREAM

DREAM

Lord of Dreams

hey Skillzpay thanks for the info. ;)

look like i got myself a free account

* 3,000 Megabytes Web Space
* FTP Import access
* Web Upload option
* 100 gigabytes monthly xfer
* PHP and MySql (upgrade fee)
* SSI and More

not to shaby.. ;)

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

O_O would this work to host the music on my userpage from? Cuz GeoCities sucks. >=(

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

so............... you'd have to pay for this eventually?

mezzed

mezzed

Yakusoku Tenshi

haha...skillz i LOVE you!! XD XD thanks so much..haha...although..would they kill me for only using it for my music purposes? haha ^_^'

-- thanks!

Wowies, this is awesome! Got myself a free account for a year! :D Thanks so much skillzpay!

Signature Image

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

This must be a good host. Too bad it isn't entirely free.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

OMG!!! Hey, thanks for telling. This is gonna be fun!!! XD

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

PHP and mysql, :D thaks a lot Skillzpay-sama!

Hey cool that site but unfortunately only one year, anyway I'll try it...

Thanks for the link:)

Radeonator

not here, not now.

too bad it's just one year, i wish there was another website that support free account for at least 4 years t_t...

=Im here temporarily, please dont visit or leave any message.

macky

macky

The Hidden Ninja

I would pay for web space but im cheap... and very poor.... Me having the net in the first place is a miricle...
But this is good... :D

Signature
|||||||||||| SnoW-KreW | Macky-Media | TheGrungeFamily |OmegaAnime |Aspiring-Mafia |||||||||||

Representing the Aspiring Mafia in W.A.R

Thx for the site Skillzpay, you are awersome. Now I can host a website without the limitation from geocities.

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

Wow, this is wonderful! It has like 1/6 of my cumputer space already! Thanks alot! Especially the bandwidth..100gb...amazing..

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

Lol skillz I love you. Just signed up for an account.. not sure if I'm gonna be in any position to be using it though d:

<-- so wasteful

But thanks for the link :D

Signature Image

Ultra-Neo

Ulltra-Neo

yo thanks m8 just got meself afree acount and its all thanks to you m8 so cheers

Signature

sjade1

sjade1

theJADEDnetwork.com

lol that's awesome!
Usually I find my freehosts on free-webhosts.com..if anyone wants to reference that too =P.

Ty for the link ^_^ Great host and as Shinta said, too bad it's not completely free >_<

Edit: I can't access their site...

actually I can't live without PHP/mySQL but then it's a good site to have webspace for map downloads for games ^_^

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

man i wish i knew about this earlier, now i dun even have time to maintain a site...:(

A real friend stabs you in the front

awww.....too bad they suspended the creation of new accounts =_=;;
oh well, here are some free hosts i use-

http://www.sitesled.com-
- 100mb disk space, 30gb bandwidth
- No ads!!!
- No file size limit
- The usual FTP uploader etc.
The only disadvantage, NO SQL OR php!!!!!! and it doesn't use CPanel or have Fantastico

http://www.xero-tech.net-
The current host im using......
- 1GB Disk Space, Unlimited bandwidth
- No file size limit
- No ads
- Has fantastico and runs on CPanel
- Supports PHP and SQL!!
It might take a while to request for hosting, but once you get it, you get all these features....however you need to post 3 times a week in their forums to keep your site up.

Like most free hosts that offer sutch packages.
uptime: 50%

i am hosted at lifelesspeople for one year and 2months. And the only times the servers were down was when upgrading or when they got attacked.

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.