Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Fruits Basket...2? - Minitokyo

Fruits Basket...2?

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i finished watching the anime a very very long time ago so i never bothered reading the manga but a few days ago my friend lent me the volumes 1-11 and i realized just how different they were >.< theres alot,alot more details!and the manga keeps going even after the anime ended? so i was wonder would there be a second season of fruits baset ?! cuz i think that would be sooooo cool!>.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

There could be.... I was at Anime Expo & the people there were attempting to make 1,000 paper cranes & send them to the makers to have a 2nd season. Dunno if they actually succeeded in that paper crane thing, but I would also like to see another season of it.

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

2nd sesaon of fruit basket?? O.o
not sure whether it will be featuring.. but it will be great if there is fruit basket 2.. :D
fruit basket is a very nice and funny anime.. XD

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

i'll do wat eva i can to get a second season of fruits basket even if it meens murderin lol jk!
but seriusly it would be nice to hav a second season!

hugz ^_^ ja ne Signature Image

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

it would be nice if there was a second season, but i don't think it looks as likely since they tried to cram so much into the first season. but i'll keep my fingers crossed! :D

Signature Image

hey, sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but a second season of fruits basket is really doubtful. i last month i attended anime next where the director of fruits basket was a guest speaker, and we asked him about a second season of fruits basket. he said that they tried to convince the mangaka (writer), but she woulnd't go for it. she said it was because the anime had ended "clean cut" and didn't want to ruin it. that really sucks cause i wanted a second season too T_T

dunno if there will be a sequel but i do hope so. fruits basket is a very funny anime. relly entertaining. :)

unwritten rule: those who possess the sharingan must be uber hot!!! XD

raysgirl20032000

Athrunzpet

i really don't know if there would be a second season of fruit basket but i realy wish there was or at least manga would be fine too............--_--'''

*'~!~"**'~!~'**'~!~"**'~!~'*
Signature Imagehttp://yixue.66ip.com/tou14.gif[/sigimg]

miyano

watashi no uta

fruits basket 2 ka..>< i do hope they have it XD as the anime is too...short? ^_^' well i wanna see moreee XD anyway it's a nice anime/manga.both are equally nice :D onlything the manga is more detailed and loooonger XD..is the manga finished yet? ._o

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

It's possible but the chances are low. Furuba anime is probably finished for good though a second season would be cool! LOL I haven't even seen any of the anime yet! XP
Keep reading Fruits Basket the manga Itami-Chan!! XD

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I doubt it but I am know expert really! so yep... furuba is really good tho! I am glad you liked it!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

hey i still havent seen fruits basket

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

The manga is way better than the anime, trust me. tayaka-san, the creator of fruit's basket's drawing arm broke and she couldn't make manga for a while. Her arm happened to break in the middle of the anime series! o_o' Therefore... the anime pretty much ends at book 6, but the manga is all the way at book 11 right now.

John 3:17 - God did not send his son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him.

A relationship with God is between you and Him. Don't worry if your pace doesn't please someone; it's all you. You're doing fine; He loves you just the way you are.

I went to the anime expo this year and there was a booth where people were making oragami cranes. They were going to send 1000 of them to the fruits basket people asking them to make a second season for the anime.

as much as i want to see another season of fruitsbasket, i dont think thats possible.
in the manga (i currently on vol 14) akito is still a bad guy.
but the anime ended with akito being realized the meaning of life. i think the manga was going to make akito a good guy like in the anime ending, so even if they continue the series they have only kyou's life to be told.. and no more struggling for freedom from akito.
i would not be very interesting without fights with akito... (for me that is)

Signature

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by chibichic15I went to the anime expo this year and there was a booth where people were making oragami cranes. They were going to send 1000 of them to the fruits basket people asking them to make a second season for the anime.

yeah!meh too i heard that some where at some anime convention ^_^' they were going to make 1000 cranes and send it over to the creator of fruits basket!!!i really want a season two..... XP

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

That would be way awsome If they did that though I don't think that they would because of the ending on the anime!! They would have to go back and fix things with the last episode of the anime though I really didn't like the ending it left too many Q's and not enough anwsers.

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

i'm pretty sure that they won't *sulks* the ending sucked >.> the manga was way better

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.