Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Can someone help me please!!! - Minitokyo

Can someone help me please!!!

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

I need to know how to add my gallery items and my threads to my group? and display them on the main page of my group!

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Sorry dude, I'd tell you if I knew how -_-'
Have you checked that n00b bible thing?, not saying that you are one O_o
See ya around

zabuzademon

zabuzademon

sunagakure's pride

ehhh beats me

DAIKIRAI><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Signature

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

The gallery items displayed are compiled from the galleries of all the members. I don't think there's a way to submit stuff under the group's name.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Quote by kawaiiguyThe gallery items displayed are compiled from the galleries of all the
members. I don't think there's a way to submit stuff under the group's
name.

if what you say is true then how come I can't see any wallpaper nor threads in my group?

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

kawaiiguy

kawaiiguy

Objective reviewer

Which group are you talking about? If it's the Tenchu group, then I see a whole bunch of wallpapers on the front page by you and the other member. It's all based on popularity. Similarly, I see the last eight active threads.

Signature Image

.:Administrator and contributer of the Minitokyo-review::Proud helper of Chaos-Cross - Help make MT a better place!:.

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

If you can't see your wallpapers, it's because they don't have as much favorites as the ones shown in the group which are likely to be submitted by other group members. In addition, the most recently posted-in threads that were created by members in the group will be displayed.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

kuroimisa

Retired Moderator

kuroimisa

Wizard of Darkness -under a rock

Hey, relax. If you can't see any wallpapers or threads (like the tables you see on your userpage) it's probably because the group doesn't have enough members yet. When there are enough, they'll eventually appear :)

i think you'll need around 10 members or a certain level... not too sure, but when the time comes around, it'll appear for sure :)

Signature
Misa|Virtuoso and Legend of W.A.R - UA|Most coordinated Legion of W.A.R
MINITOKYO-WIDE KNOCKOUT WALLING COMP: LAUNCHES MARCH 2010. ONE WINNER. ONE PRIZE.
ADD ME TO YOUR FRIENDS <3

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

Hey neilson I like your avatar!
oh and thanks everyone for your help!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I think that they only appear if you submit them after you join the group...I could be wrong though...

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

THE-DARK-PRINCE

THE-DARK-PRINCE

Only God can judge me

As i know, wallpapers which are displayed on the main page of the group have to be the most popular wallpapers from all the members, which depend on the comments and the fav*... :D

..........(((~ If u have no past, u have no present and no future ~)))...........

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

yeah I forgot to say that my wallies appeared! it was because I had lack with members but now after some people joinned finally both the gallery and the threads appeared!
I wanna thank everyone for your concern!

Signature Image
Check My Gallery

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.