Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hot or watm showers? - Minitokyo

hot or watm showers?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

ive serch the forum and dident see this topic... so, i figgered why not ask this question; i remember talking to my guy friends about taking showers, they all love taking hot showers. so it must be a guy thing... i love taking warm showers, so i wont burn my skin >.<...ouch!

so how about you all? warm or hot?

RahX101

RahX101

is it any wonder i cant sleep

i only do hot showers when im cold other than that its usally hot around here so i take a warm shower at first and then finish off by taking a cold one. :D

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Scalding hot showers. I hate cold or moderately warm showers. It's kinda... a let down really.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Hot showers ^_^
Makes me feel better, dunno why though...

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

Sometimes it depend on the weather, when it is cold then I will take hot shower and when it is really hot, then I will take cold shower or warm. But most of the time, I choose to take a hot bath.

Rikimaru-jp

Rikimaru-jp

Katon Karyu Endan

people take hot showers when the weather is cold and cold shower when the weather is hot :hmpf:

*~* It's Not Who I Am Underneath, But What I Do That Defines Me *~*
Signature Image
Check My Gallery

SilverBlue

SilverBlue

BloodyCrystal

Hot showers :) Feels nice in winter. Even in summer my showers are of the very-warm variety ^^ It's actually not very good for the hair and skin, i think...but it's a habit of mine that i don't think i'll be kicking anytime soon ^^

Signature

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

well it really depends on the weather. if it's really cold inside and outside of my house i take a hot shower but if it's hot i take a cold one.

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

aog506

~Burn It All~

I love taking hot showers they feel good ^^

hot showers

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

hot ones of course! i'm made to stand extreme hot waters! actually a cold shower isn't bad once in a while in the summer... :)

hot hot hot it has to be hot :)

Signature

when you look into the shadows you will find a friend

Thanks DREAM for the great sig

for me it depends on the weather outside. if it's cold outside i'll take a hot shower, if it's hot i'll take an ice cold shower. ^^ i am sooooooooooo weird

Hot showers, even in the summer.

Kanna

Kanna

Hace mucho que no toy.

Quote by Rikimaru-jppeople take hot showers when the weather is cold and cold shower when the weather is hot :hmpf:

not really...i always take hot showers no matter the weather

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

I generally take warm showers but when it gets really cold then i take hot showers....but i cant stand it being too hot >.<

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

BaKaShInIgAmI

BaKaShInIgAmI

~Bakkie~

i take warm showers. i don't like taking hot showers.

Signature Image

xshintax

Gif files are Compu$erve

I always take hot showers. Reminds me of when the Zen masters/ Shao-lin masters sit under a waterfall. Lol.

Wtf is your problem?!?

Why the f*** do I need to use proprietary filetypes in my signature and avatar? Stupid Minitokyo... STUPID COMPU$ERVE! Use png instead.

toru07

toru07

Guardian of the Deep Abyss

depends on the weather..... but I usually use warm for my body then cold for my head and hair. :D

Signature

Quote by Kanna

Quote by Rikimaru-jppeople take hot showers when the weather is cold and cold shower when the weather is hot :hmpf:

not really...i always take hot showers no matter the weather

I'm with Kanna, nothing beats a hot shower

DarthAya

DarthAya

Full Moon

yeah hot showers all year!

izumi-yume

izumi-yume

far from perfect

nice warm showers, sometimes hot when I'm really tired, but I wouldn't really call it "hot", I guess it's just really really warm; I can never take cold showers ^^;

Signature Image

Have I only been protecting myself?
I came to misunderstand the pain of people, huh?
On the probability that somethings are possible
The real me is a bit more kind
The me that can't become gentle is irritating
What is possible? Within me?

{The Meaning of Peace} -BoA feat. Koda Kumi

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your
signature to help him on his way to world domination

I take warm showers most of the time. I rarely take cold showers.... but that's only when I come from working out.

Fayt

Fayt

</3

Cold makes me turn blue D:

The answer is warm. =O NO POSSIBLE

Signature Image

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 44 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.