Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My guestbook is destroyed =( - Minitokyo

My guestbook is destroyed =(

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

chrno

chrno

sometimes it hurts..

There are two people who already told me that they are not able to write into my guestbook ~~ I hope one of you guys will fix it soon ---^^
thanks

[ it's getting worse and worse and worse.... ]

Moderator of [ Celestia ] and [ German-Members ] | Member of [ Ilvalthia ] and [ Hispanime ]

to me seems like theres nothing wrong

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/ - This thread provides the reason why they can't see some guestbooks. Potentially, they're using Internet Explorer.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

yournemesis

yournemesis

Galaxy Angel for EVERRRR

Vac: thanks for the thread, i dont not what make in this case :)

Signature in violation of the Signature Guidelines

Think you're supposed to use support inquiry service for technical difficulties (here) and one of the mods will try to get to it asap.

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote by frozenwildernessThink you're supposed to use support inquiry service for technical difficulties (here) and one of the mods will try to get to it asap.

Actually, when sticky/pinned threads exist for a particular issue, please use them rather than the Support Inquiry form, as I'll be able to get to processing requests on threads faster given the fact that I will receive a notification.

Like mel noted, the thread for this issue is http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.