Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Lines for Gundam Seed Destiny Ep 33 - Minitokyo

Lines for Gundam Seed Destiny Ep 33

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

Can anyone give me teh romanji lines for the scene where...Shinn puts Stellar in teh Water...I want the lines starting from where he's holding Stellar inside his gundam.....to the part where he drops her in the water.................T_T .....so if anyone knows the lines for that whole scene can anyone plz post them for me....thanks...^_^

At least I think it's this episode.......
PS: No reason of why I want the lines I just found it touching, and sad.........(cried when I saw the raw version of this ep T_T)

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Sorry!! I haven't seen Gundam Seed Destiny before!! ^^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

Athrun

Athrun

Flying Chain Chomp

You want the romanji lines? Why??? Well I'll download it again tonight and *try* to figure out what they're saying... but if you want to know what he was saying in english.. I can't remember that either. >>;; Said something about apologizing to her for breaking his promise.

ps: I cried too when I watched it. Three times too! XO

Still buying pokemon cards?
My Ebay!
Don't miss out on very rare stuff! *Japanese Shiny Krookodile*, Full Art Ho-oh EX and Elesa deck sleeves! Very hard to find and very expensive from Japanese sellers! Get them while they're at a low cost! Ending very soon!

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I don't think it was episode 33...*goes to check* OK I'm wrong. It was 33. It's the one with Setlla's song playing as the episode starts right? Are you asking for the romanji of what Shinn says or the music?

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

JC206

JC206

The Chaos Mod

I need the romanji (Japanese I don't want the english translation) for Shinn's lines of waht he's saying to Stellar.....I have this ep but I can't get teh romanji lines of what Shinn is saying to Stellar cuz the japanese is soo fast it's hard for me to catch and I'm not that advance at Japanese only had it for 2 years in high school...and unfortunately I don't remember a thing since it's summer break for me T_T......I need someone fluent in Japanese to catch the proper romanji words for his lines........I want Shinn's lines because I found taht scene sweet and sad...so it's kinda like a must know for me......or a must have........

Breakdown of waht I need

Shinn's lines of what he saying to stellar through taht whole scene in Japanese romanized (romanji) for example, at the end he said "Oyasumi"to her....that's one of his lines...so tahts an example of what I need.....NOT ENGLISH TRANSLATION...plz ^_^

Ok I got the lines...Thanks for you that helped me on this I appreciated soo much!!!!! ^_^

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.