This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Cancel

Who Likes Please teacher....Is There A Manga of Please Teacher

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

I like please teacher, good series

i guess there would be a manga

Signature Image

Cancel

i like it too. If there is a manga i would like to read it.

akuma2002

akuma2002

~~ Ecchi desu ~~

Cancel

I also like Please Teacher, Mizuho-sensei is th most beautiful girl ever ! :D

And there is a manga, vol 1 and 2 are translated in english.

You will take proper responsibility for killing me -- Arcueid Brunestud, Shingetsutan Tsukihime

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

Cancel

oh.. *raise hand* yeah.. it's a very nice anime.. :D

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

• Jul 19, 2005

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Cancel

It's an all right series. There are only two manga volumes, though. There's also a novel, though it's very badly written.

SweetGrl

SweetGrl

doki doki

Cancel

I haven't seen it yet so i don't know if i would like it!! But i think there is a manga of it!! I am not sure!! ^_^

Live to Love, Love to Live~~
Signature

• Jul 19, 2005

bluegender

bluegender

Immortality

Cancel

I have see it i liked it i alot. If you like this you night like "green green" as well. Is their any other good series like please teacher?

Rei Ayanami:
- "Man fears the darkness... And so, he scrapes away at edges of it with fire.\"

• Jul 19, 2005
Cancel

Quote by bluegenderIs their any other good series like please teacher?

I think there was something called "Please Twins"? It's by the same people who did Please Teacher.

• Jul 19, 2005

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

Cancel

yeah i herd that aswell

well i guess i will have to look in to that one

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Cancel

You've should've seen my friend's website, it's a fansite actually. He's really a big fan of Onegai Teacher, not to say that he's a no. 1 fan of it. In fact, he's a member of this site too. Call hime Kei-kun. Why don't you check his website out. It's [url]www.mizuho.f2s.com[/url].
Yeah, count me in too. I like the anime, but haven't seen the manga. Much love the song, Shooting Star.

Latest Wall[s]: Gravity ReDefined

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

i'm about halfway done with the series and i must say that i was pleasantly surprised. i really enjoyed the little couple episode storyline following hyosuke and that girl (what was her name again...?) i hope that there is more with the two of them in the second half of the series! (marie is also VERY cute!)

Signature Image

Snow-Hime

Snow-Hime

I am NOT a GIRL.......

Cancel

I really Onegai Teacher U know it all about luv and marrige and sometimes Eechi but I still like it for the manga I don't If Onegai Teacher hav a Manga -_- :sweat: ^_^'

Signature
+I can't REWRITE my past......+
+But I can REWRITE my future....... +

Raxne100

Raxne100

Sir Blue Lightning of Muse

Cancel

Great ! I like Please teacher!!!!! Damn! Who do you you are!!!!! Suk! :) :) XP XP ^_^' ^_^' :sweat: :sweat: -_- :\ :\ :nya: :nya:

Love ur comrades.That's what you need to do while you still live in this world.....Do not betray them.....That is how we live in this world....

Proud Group Moderator of Make-A-Friend

• Jul 20, 2005

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

Cancel

it was interesting at the beginning and got better towards the middle of the series.... idk if there is a manga of it tho...

• Jul 20, 2005

thingperson

thingperson

Elizabeth, Ruler Of All Bishies

Cancel

Ive Read about this show its a post to be about and teacher and her students and the teacher has like two personality one during the day and one at night is that right.

All hail Queen Elizabeth, ruler of all bishies. Watch your back, you wanna-be's
My Husband's are Kaname, Tsuna, Ichigo, Naruto, Haji, Hei, Sebastian, Lee-Leng
and that is why my world is of silk sheets, imported champagne, and endless erotic delight..
Signature
	Image VISIT THE userpageskindesignss20-signaturestudiotag-licious AND JOIN US

Cancel

hm.... Please Teacher....
UFO Teacher? -_-

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Cancel

i just read in another thread in this forum (something about mangas and animes) that there was a manga for Please Teacher but it was a disappointment for the members who commented on the thread. Try doing a google search for the manga if it exists it will show up there XD

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

Quote by thingpersonIve Read about this show its a post to be about and teacher and her
students and the teacher has like two personality one during the day
and one at night is that right.

erm no not really. The series is a romantic comedy and mainly revolves around 2 characters while trying to keep them from not knowing the truth and she is an alien as well. Good series

I have first volume of Please Twins and i have to say its good so far, need to get vol 2 and 3 which have just been released, well vol 2 was a month ago but EB didnt have any copies till now T_T

Signature Image

esmerga

Imperfect and Real

Cancel

onegai teacher, mizuho sensei is the cutest teacher of all XD

Signature

I look for a new world.
I want to meet you, but I can't.

I tremble wearing them but..
..these awakened wings won't fade away.

• Jul 24, 2005

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

Cancel

Quote by esmergaonegai teacher, mizuho sensei is the cutest teacher of all XD

hehe yup

and voiced by same person who does Belldandy XD

Signature Image

Cancel

Miss Mizuho is a true anime Goddess :)

• Jul 24, 2005
Cancel

I love'n it, both anime and manga. Mizuho-sensei is my ideal teacher. :D

• Jul 25, 2005
Cancel

Mizuho is one hot teacher I love this series and I have a few High Quality Garage Kit's of her as well as Art works.

• Jul 25, 2005

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 46 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.