Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Please teacher - Minitokyo

Please teacher

Tagged under Onegai Teacher

This thread is closed for posting.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

would you mind posting them on MT...the artwork i mean?

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

I like please teacher

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

I've left Minitokyo, but I couldn't resist not contributing my opinions about Onegai Teacher.

First of all, I'd like to clarify to anyone that Please Teacher! is the same as Onegai Teacher. The series is my number 1.
Directed by Ide Yasunori, and also screeplay by Kuroda Yousuke (same screenplay of Tenchi Muyo! and Trigun), character designs by Gohda Hiroaki (director of Ah! My Goddess).
It is a romance drama, with some comedy. But it really should be taken as a melodramatic romance. You'll see this at the end. *I'll remain spoiler-free*.
It's a very touching and sad anime series. It has moved many viewers, and for others made them laugh.
Yes there is a manga, as many people have said already. The manga was based on the anime, and it's available in both Japanese and English. There are 2 volumes, and it's really a compressed adaption of the anime series with minor alterations in detail.
The novel by "Go Zappa" is good to me, not bad, not superb, but it's pretty good.

Please Twins! or Onegai Twins was also made team Please! (i.e. the creators of Onegai Teacher). People say it's a sequel, but to me it's best to treated as a spin-off. Onegai Twins contains comedy, and drama, but the anime doesn't live up to the excellence of its predecessor.

I'd like to spam a little here too... those who are fans of Onegai Teacher... I'm reworking on my OT fansite, I plan to have it completed by end of August 2005.

I like it, it's a great series. Glad to see her again in Please twins (Onegai Twins) which wasn't as good as Onegai Teacher.

MizuhoKusanagi

MizuhoKusanagi

Snow angel

Yeah, ofcourse.I love Onegai Teacher very much.
It's the best Anime out there.
A very tender and moving love story of two lovers sepparated by circumstances.
I love it!!

It's my top priority!!

Well it wasn't bad but the dubbed version had some very disturbing scenes...

DariusJ

DariusJ

Anime&Manga

Oh yeah Onegai teacher is one of my favorit anime series!!!!

Signature
this is the best stuf i like its manga and anime what can be betters

Proud member of :
[Matchmaking-At-Minitokyo][do-it-yourself-artists][Cupid-Island][Ecchi-Club][AllAnime][Make-A-Friend]

saiyijinprince

saiyijinprince

Too tired to think....

I thought it was great!

A real friend stabs you in the front

i wish she were my private teacher....^^

I gotta say Please Teacher is crap but the teacher is hot =]

There is a manga for Please Teacher. Although I'd prefer to watch it, the music sets the mood.
Please Twins was just...too weird...I won't spoil =P

Fue la serie que me adebtro al mundo del anime y pues yo siempre la considero una de mis favoritas, Mizuho es la mejor maestra que hay por lo menos para mi y estoy seguro que varios poensan igual, su tierna inicencia y su gran caracter es dificil de igualar.
I am Mizuho Fan ^^

DanTheGreat

DanTheGreat

Ju-Ni Ban Tai Taichou

the OVA was funny and interesting as well

Signature

geneticgear

geneticgear

God of Wind

It's a very cute series! the characters are very unique!

Signature

AyuTateishi

AyuTateishi

Passionate Anime Lover

I like the series... I like the pairing of Mizuho and Kei!

It's one of my favourite serie too.

Quote by speedfreek19

Quote by esmergaonegai teacher, mizuho sensei is the cutest teacher of all XD

hehe yup

and voiced by same person who does Belldandy XD

yah i noticed that also. and yes, Kazami-sensei is so hottt i nearly fell over, i think she looks best on school days, and shes got such great hips too :) great anime, exceptionally beautifull teacher.

Keiko89

Keiko

i think i read one similar to it. with some twins thatlyk some guy onegai teacher i think its called

When all You have is love....

mitchell

mitchell

Dragonfly789

thats actually onegai twins you read!

its a spin off from please teacher, although i dont think it were as good.

Signature

Anime Currently Watching:- Haruhi Suzumiya - Dragonball Z - Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
Games Currently Playing:- Final Fantasy IX/XIII - Star Ocean The Last Hope - Oblivion GOTY

Onegai Teacher si my favorite anime......
I'am sad that there aren't more episodes...:((

I wish I knew a girl hot and gentle like Mizuho...Kei is a lucky guy, and if I were in his place, I would have found difficult to not say anything to the others about her being my wife...damn, she's sooo hot!

Spystreak

Retired Moderator

Spystreak

The Grim Reaper

Please don't post on threads that haven't had a new post in over 4 weeks. This is considered bumping.

Fools You Can't Escape from The Grim Reaper. Your Only Chance for Escape Is Death. Bye Bye Now
Signature
Your Ignorance Will Be Your Own Downfall.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 46 total items

Back to In-depth Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.