Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 MISION COMPLETED?: Iraqian War - Minitokyo

MISION COMPLETED?: Iraqian War

page 1 of 1 4 total items

for those of you with family member over seas at war my sympothies

a few of my family members are coming home soon..we're going to have a reunion...i would like to know if any of your family members are coming home soon or tragic stories...there may be similar threads like this but this is the issue of coming home...

jotfif

jotfif

.:.bang ur all dead.:.

yea you posted the same thing 3 time and no i do not have family that are over seas hope you have fun :)

Signature
Im the great JOTFIF and U all know it

yeah i know it keeps posting three times no matter what i do..T.T..i alerted a thread moderator..hopefuly the will be closed soon...sorry guys....sorry again..lol sorry!!!!!!!

staplefreak6

staplefreak6

I love Vincent!

hey i dunno about the people who i know that are over there.....my cousin Mac is over there...he's a black hawk piliot from what my mum says..... i never really met him...he's one of those distant relatives...... but even though i dont really know him that well.....i hope he'll be back and safe soon so we can get to know eachother..... cause he still remembers me from when i was a baby! ^_^

Signature Image

i luff u vinny!!!! ^_^

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.