Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Who do you think are cooler?Ninja or samurai? - Minitokyo

Who do you think are cooler?Ninja or samurai?

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

FFenril

FFenril

no Baka

Ninjas! They have more tricks in their sleeves than samurais and just their swords :D

Lastest wallpaper... Shakugan no Shana - Wilhemina Carmel ~de arimasu~

sEsShIeLov3R

sEsShIeLov3R

Hoi Hoi..Nya

<b>NINJAS ARE THE coolest THEY MOVE FAST AND ALL THEY WEAR IS BLACK!!!!</b> :D :nya:

Signature Image

Boom.

I go for ninjas cuz they remind me of pizza delivery boys delivering at night while using the art of stealth and sound motion......oooorraahh!!!

dragonbard

dragonbard

Imitating Sanji

samurais all the way!!
why?
cause of their swords, i just like swords it's in my stomach since i'm a kid i love swords ,but ninjas are cool too

Well, life depends on AAYAA

catyeye

catyeye

~ Love & Peace! ~

I think that both are cool. Ninjas are fast, and silent, meanwhile samurais are really strong and brave. Well, Both of them have both characteristics, so I would say that both rock! XD

Signature
Even though we were so close together, the twilight has a different color now.

~*PonCHo PeGa Duro*~

gokuismylife

gokuismylife

lo-ve-r~i <3

I like samurai for their code of honor. They are very courageous. Ninja on the other hand, tend to use unhonorable stealth tactics, which are usually a lot cooler than the samurai. IMO (I'm not trying to start a fight) But I can't choose, because I like both of them a lot. Besides, if there were no ninja, there would be no Naruto, and that would be very very bad.

NINJA all THE WAY =^_^=

-Support Naruto buy signing up for the KishimotoFanClub at http://KishimotoFanClub.DeviantArt.Com

animehouse

I MISS YOU CUPCAKE...

you ask dumb question..........SAMURAI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!are cool..................................very cool....................................very very cool......................................they can kill......with..........TOES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!REAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!(...)

That's a pretty f***ing good milkshake. I don't know if it's worth five dollars but it's pretty f***ing good.
-pulp fiction

Samurai, because they were the rulling class at one point. They also had guns and horses, and armies.

Ninjas are just assasins and spies.

diospada

diospada

ULTIMA WEAPON

samurai's the best. with a technique like hiten-mitsurugi, no one can beat you!!! \m/

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

I think a samurai is a little less hardcore than a ninja cuz a samurai only rely on his sword not CQC while a ninja could do some nasty judo-karate moves without relying on the sword and add that of stealth. :)

yukiichan

yukiichan

..xnekox..

i like both ^___________^

ninja's are cool, n samurai's are hot! lol ><;;

yuki-chan | KLAC | AsuCaga | KiraxLacus

ninjas cuz they use all weapons and the environment as well

bookworm

bookworm

Book Master

I think that the ninja is cooler as they are much faster and stealthier...

I would rather be a poor, poor begger in a cottage full of books, than someone who has no desire to read...

As far as I know, the samurai have more of a culture...

Kamiw

LOVELESS

ninja~
they're very ~ very cooool!!
i like the way they hide in the wall
and throw their shuriken > <,,

Kudoki

C.A.P.T.A.I.N

SAMURAi!!!!!because they not just cool on the martial ART!!they have a spirit to fight and sacrificing!i Like Them!!!

TRIADZSINNER

TRIADZSINNER

Legendary Oblivion

I think both are tight as hell, but I'de have to say that a ninja is just coller with all there super speed and agility and shit. yay!!!

[img=100x50]http://orig10.deviantart.net/a289/f/2016/070/4/4/profile_picture_by_anigi_d67ypl7_by_anigi-d9uoupc.gif[/img]Signature

anjo

nouqhou

i like both ... can't choose ... XP

i lik both of them the same way

Ninj4 are the roxor. I is a Neko Ninj4 for real.

Congratulations, you just helped destroy the world.

Ayasal

Ayasal

Return, Into The Mist

Samurai are way more awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont like like ninjas :sweat:

Relinquish your Dreams of Paradise
Signature

Silvandragon17

Silvandragon17

The Rising Fighting Spirit

Ninjas are usually bloodthirsty assassins while samurai focus on honor and integrity.
I guess I sorta like the good guys, gee I'm so lame right? But yeah that's just me.
Of course being a Naruto fanatic I wanna say ninjas!

Signature Image
Society is a masked ball, where everyone hides his real character, and reveals it in hiding. -Ralph Waldo Emerson

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

wow!!! I got a ton of answers for this!!! But if anything I would go with Ninja's since the original version I though their outfits are awesome and after watching Naruto I am way into Ninjas!!! Not to mention my fav nin besides Kakashi-sensei and Naruto-kun is Scorpion!!! So I guess It's rock on Ninjas!!

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

page 4 of 5 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 Next » 108 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.