Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in love at first sight? - Minitokyo

Do you believe in love at first sight?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

babyblueshakira

babyblueshakira

i'll love you like no one can

I dont believe in it. You can't just look at someone and say you love them. I think that in order to love someone you need to get to know them, be friends, hang out, etc...I think people are dumb when they say that they fell in love with someone that they havent met....^^;; What's your opinion?

we're running, running, keep pulling my hand, so we don't get seperated . . .
Signature Image

Poise-n-Beauty

PerfectAsPoison...

You should definitely get to know someone better before you decalre your 'love' for them. Otherwise you're just setting yourself up for possible rejetion and some serious heartbreak. But I dunno....My mom said that the moment she met my dad she knew he was the one she was going to marry. And sure enough 19 years and two kids later they're still going strong. But I have NO doubt in my mind that they dated a while and got to know each other first. You just gotta give it time ya know ^^?!

Barbara

Tomorrow is another day

No I don't believe in love at first sight. You may see a pretty girl or handsome guy and think that you fall in love with her or him, but in fact, you just happen to like his/her look from outside and that's the reason making you want to make friends with him/her, get to know more about him/her and end up loving him/her

To the world you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world
- Bill Wilson -

I'm not so sure if I believe in love at first sight, but I would like to believe in it someday.... I think? ^^;;

I would like to believe in it but no, I believe it is mostly the ideas of writers of fiction and sadly has little bases in reality.

----------------------------
"It gives one a great sense of satisfaction to do it in perfect unison" - Michelle Chang R.o.D. the TV

"Don't forget what happened to the man who suddenly got everything he always wanted . . . he lived happily ever after." - Willy Wonka

sjolley

sjolley

A vision of annoyance

No

Why do you kill the joy of death?

yes,no, maybe so
um.. well i haven't tested that yet.
but, i think i believe it.
don't actaully noe.

YOU NEVER ALONE IN THE DARK, AND IF YOU, YOU CAN NEVER BE SURE.

Iz-chan

Iz-chan

Anti Sora <3

I have never experienced love at first sight, but I don't think you can just see a random dude or chick in town and worship their existance XD Anyway, I don't believe in it, It's too simple, love is far from that simple.

I suppose it's possible. Love is difficult to explain. I think the closest thing to love at first sight would be for one to see someone and know that they will love them, and even that seems like a long shot.

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

nah, i really don't believe in love at first sight. but i believe in lust at first sight! you can look at someone and think, "oooohhhh...yummy" and lust after him/her, but it's probably not gonna be love.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

i not believe in at first sight. when you first (you think you're in love) fall in love, you're not falling in love, your hormones have control over you.

Quote by bblsnah, i really don't believe in love at first sight. but i believe in lust at first sight! you can look at someone and think, "oooohhhh...yummy" and lust after him/her, but it's probably not gonna be love.

i totally agree with you.

i thought i was in love once, but it was my hormones or dick that had better control over me and over the situation.

that is not to say i don't believe in love itself. finding love is difficult though.

by the way, bbls, that is the cutest sig i have seen in a long time!!

i believe in 'wow shes hot' at first site =P
but i dont believe in love at first site, its kinda weird if you can love someone after seeing them once.
i reckon it takes time to fall in love

I think when people say "it was love at first sight" really mean
that when they saw the other they had the feeling "it was meant to be".
Something about that person had stunned them into adoration.

I'd say that this is different than true love because actual love is suppose to be
about having a deep emotional connection. I don't think such a connection happens instantly,
but instead develops over time.

cifiryn

cifiryn

~ Erase & Rewrite ~

I believe on "cruch at first sight" XD
But not in love at fisrt sight.

no love at first sight is actually lust at first sight u just wanna get "under their hood" if u people know wat if i mean (sry if i sound perverted its not intentional and im not really like that)

Love at first sight... I don't believe that you could just fall in love just like that. If it's love at first sight, then you're just in love with their looks. Infatuation.

I think its more of lust at first sight in my point of view... Unless that guy really made an effort to know you before he even say that. ;)

shulienne

shulienne

blue heart

erm... tricky question. ;)

i could quote a lot of people from here and say I agree to them all....
point is, it depends.

from my own experience I'd say....there are times when you look at people and acknowledge they are beautiful...but not necessarily love them....

why? let's just say something about them made you feel they are not quite your type.

and there are times when you know for sure the other person's totally like you.

in that case....

Go Ahead are the words...let him/her know how alike you are...and discover the other person as well as you can....chances are it might just work out! :)

from what I've seen ... it always does. ;)

Signature
thank you so much sakura-chan for my lovely yue!

kirchu

kirchu

Ryo

Nope. I think it's either infatuation or lust. >_<

no, love at first sight is immature. you cant love someone if you dont know them. liking someone off the bat is just infatuation. for true love, i'd have to know her really well and she'd be a kind person and fun.............etc. but being cute and pretty doesnt hurt^_^.

Manudkno

Manudkno

Hair to the throne

-_- I dont believe in love at first sight but I believe in love

Aguante el ANIME EL ROCK Y EL VISIO papa and Im lokin for a girl that love anime and look like one of then just kiding jajaj! love you all girls =P

Quote by babyblueshakiraI dont believe in it. You can't just look at someone and say you love
them. I think that in order to love someone you need to get to know
them, be friends, hang out, etc...I think people are dumb when they say
that they fell in love with someone that they havent met....^^;; What's
your opinion?

Yes, I agree with you. There is no love at first sight, only lust at first sight, which is wrong.

~Absorb All Awesome Anime~

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination

trinigirl524

trinigirl524

WeST iNDee

i dont believe in love at first sight, since i dont think you can call it "love" just when you see someone for the first time, but i think you can be attracted someone once you start getting to know them

Signature Image
:::COLORFULL WALLIES!:::Free--wallers:::
Currently Taking Music Code Requests
Feel free to PM or go to my page for more details

Firebomb

Anime Lover

yeh i don't believe in it either. you should always get to know them first. they could be really bad for you. they might be the complete opposite of you. thats not bad but i think u should get to know them better before u go out with them.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.