Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 who plays Guild Wars - Minitokyo

who plays Guild Wars

page 1 of 1 12 total items

amybraska

amybraska

The weak shall inherit nothing!

Hi people ok theres an online game called Guild Wars and Im stuck on a mission not quest.
mission.Anway if you wanna help me or be a friend on there then put me on your Guild Wars Friend List.Im Neko Lover,Amy Braska.I do have Labtop problems on thereso dont get mad at me if it logsme out.

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

i play guild wars or not anymore so much. got bored of it

Quote by longinuzi play guild wars or not anymore so much. got bored of it

/agrees

Not my type of game. I stopped playing it after a week.

I still play it, got a level 20 Monk/Mesmer named Koh Leifoh. I hope you're not stuck on Thunderhead Keep, that's really hard >_<.

carnelian-sworldchamber-of-kingssword-shana-lily
Groups I'm not a part of, but are very inspirational:
vector-wallersmy-maiden

amybraska

amybraska

Quote by RikumaruI still play it, got a level 20 Monk/Mesmer named Koh Leifoh. I hope you're not stuck on Thunderhead Keep, that's really hard &gt;_&lt;.

na Im stuck at Gates of Kyrta.My friend is lvl 18 last time I check.
I dont know how they get lvls up so fast..
Neko lover Is a e/mo
Amy Braska is a w/me

"There is nothing either good or bad, but thinking makes it so." -William Shakespear

jeremym1978

jeremym1978

Meh \0/

yeah I played for a month or two then stopped for a bit. My first char was a 20 necro/mez and my 'main' is a 20 monk/warrior. Got a gulid, guild hall, some nice stuff... but kinda lost interest. I still play, but not nearly as much as I used to.

DAoC, SWG, Planetside, Guildwars accounts all on vacation
Lineage 2 - LadyMidori the monk on Erica
House Masamune - Clan Shinsen Gumi
Sony Bitch for life
Collector of all things anime (long as my wallet doesn't die)
Signature

Archer79

Nerdly Ghost

I'm certain this is a duplicate. You might check out the other posts, using the search tool. ...I'd search for "guild wars", but I'm going to bed.

I like the game a little boring but still cool since i love the way the game works, my main is Yumi Kinomoto. look me up and ill help im lvl 15 or 16 or somethin like that.

Aeya

Aeya

Mirror to your Soul

I play GuildWars too. But since i have to learn a lot and so, i don't have much time to play with it :(

I show not your fate but your heart's desire..
Signature Image
You see things and you say; "Why?" but I dream things that never were, and I say; "Why not?"

RieRen

RieRen

Jealousy's The Cousin of Greed

I played Guild Wars, but I didn't like it.

I play guild wars ... i have a few lvl 20 characters ... if you still need some help and i am online .. give me a shout (dark monk of distro, dark distorted, or dark distro)

amybraska

amybraska

KK Thanks

merged: 03-30-2007 ~ 08:38pm
I had to start my account all over >.< but I'm still an elemintelst.

page 1 of 1 12 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.