Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 .:POLL:. Bunny or Teddy - Minitokyo

.:POLL:. Bunny or Teddy

page 1 of 1 18 total items

lunacrystal

lunacrystal

Am I alive?

I see bunny and teddy alot and heres the story! bunnyand his fellow helpers wants to rule the world! (first is MT) so Bugsy and Brainy helps him. but teddy wants to protect MT and the world from bunny.so who will win?

this is bunny!

(\_/)
(O.o)
(> <) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

(\_/)
(x.o)
(> <) This is Bugsy, Bunny's friend. He helps Bunny on his conquest for world domination. Copy him to help Bunny gain world domination.

(\__/)
(@.@)
( > <) This is brainy, bunny's friend. He's the brains behind bunny's world conquest. Copy him into your sig if you want bunny to rule the world.

this is teddy! he needs more helpers!

()"."."()
( ( T ) )
(O)-(O) Teddy.life long enemy of bunny.He has sworn to protect the world from bunny's evil deeds.Copy Teddy in your sig to help save the world !!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

chichiri1907

chichiri1907

Sweet Dreams

Bunny cause I love Bunny ^-^

Signature Image
Suuki <3 made the amazing avatar/sig. set

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Bunny is much cuter than Teddy! I support bunny!! XD

Signature Image

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

I hate to wreck Bunny's plans for world domination, but all instances of Bunny (or any of his friends) in signatures are to be removed immediately.

This is not limited to Bunny, however. All signatures that have any angle brackets are to have those angle brackets removed. For reasons, please see http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/ . Until the number of Internet Explorer users is in a minority or this glitch is fixed for Internet Explorer, I do not want to see any tags or angle brackets in any posts or signatures.

I hope this is clear, and I hope that people understand why this is necessary. If not, please let me know.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

GranWipeOut

GranWipeOut

Cheese Lord

? I DONT GET ANY OF these questions

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

PwnOXz0r

PwnOXz0r

The One

Hopping mad rabbits eat people and bears. And ummm...Park Ranger called me since I'm a Bunny enthusiast adn asked me "Where did your rabbits put Yogi!!?!??" They found a coupla dayslater with a note saying "We found Teddy and we're gonna eat him when he hibernates." No one person or bear. Or army. Or world. Or several worlds can stop Bunny, Bugsy and Brainy. Wow. Does'nt that sound like the Samurai Champloo commercial?

Join us. There is no option but Green.
Be bold, think Green www.limerockcafe.net

Limerockcafe.net

Oh, sounds like what shinsengumi-san said is important!
But anyway, I'm a sucker for bunnies because they're really cute! And I'm sorry teddies: Go Bunny Crew!

Signature Image

maho-ho

maho-ho

:: MaJo ::

I liked the teddy, but the bunny`s so very nice too. :)

Signature

Lodigo

~Assasin Cross~

first i thought bunny would win but now this happend

Quote by shinsengumiI hate to wreck Bunny's plans for world domination, but all
instances of Bunny (or any of his friends) in signatures are to be
removed immediately
. This is not limited to Bunny, however. All
signatures that have any angle brackets are to have those angle
brackets removed. For reasons, please see
http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/19954/ . Until the number of
Internet Explorer users is in a minority or this glitch is fixed for
Internet Explorer, I do not want to see any tags or angle brackets in
any posts or signatures.
I hope this is clear, and I hope that people understand why this is
necessary. If not, please let me know.

so i guess they both will die XD

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

I support Bunny *notes used to have a rabbit of her own points to signature for what happened to her bunny*
But I took my bunny off of my signature because of what Shinsengumi-san said

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

Bunny. Because we know were-glamorfs are out there somewhere. And bunnies with teeth rule. (Max)

yup Signature Image

Munnki! Munnki! What about Munnki?? Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki Munnki !!

Signature Image
XOXOXO

LOL ... i guess this more of a comeback or something ... but as you can see (at least for now) i support Teddy.
Bunny is way to old.

Whatever i try to do (and eventually achieve) .... I put all my heart in it.
That is how i am :D !

Signature

Special Thanks to Crys that gave us a link to what bunny finally achieved " What Bunny Has Been Up To... "

bunny!!!!! take over the world!!!!! ahahahhahaha!!!. O.O lol

Signature
oh yah?
can u say, GS/GSD fan crazy? yes u can. =]

Quote by MrSixkiller89so i guess they both will die XD

Bunny n' Teddy 4 EVA!
http://www.hostinghorizon.com/uploads/f47dbba769.gif

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

both of them are crap ... i hope they all die lol ...

Signature

My vote definitely goes for Bunny. If only as a tribute for the movie "Donnie Darko"...

teddies can never be truly evil but mutated space bunnies from a wormhole sure are!

LJ23

Pimpin' since 1990

Bunny is going to pwn all.

Thank you RainOfStars for the kick ass signature!
Signature Image

"If you ain't no punk, holla 'we want prenup!' WE WANT PRENUP! YEEUH!"
Gold Digger - Kanye West ft. Jamie Foxx

page 1 of 1 18 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.