Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What's Happiness ? - Minitokyo

What's Happiness ?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Sorry if my threads was already done before but i want to know your views on happiness ^^ i think it's a very personal view and it can be different sometimes... i know a lot of ppl who aren't happy even if they have all to be ! Maybe we can't be happy because we aren't satisfied with what we have ! do you think Humans are impossible to satisfy fully ?

"The third principle of sentient life is the capacity for self-sacrifice, the conscious ability to override evolution and self-preservation for a cause, a friend, a loved one." Quote from Babylon V

Happiness is what you make it no matter who you are. Generally happiness lies in whatever isn't discomforting to you. Some people can't find "true" happiness because of their need for material goods or the opposite gender. Those who are happy without material goods tend to come from a more "humble" background and are used to not having alot of money, etc. Either that, or they are just enlightened in teh way they go about life. I myself find that my greatest happiness comes from family and friends.

people say money cant buy happiness thats LIES i tell you LIES =P
because when i have money i feel happy ^^
you cant really define happiness since it differs from everyone, since something different makes one person happy. basically happiness is just a feeling, and we feel happy whenever a positive thing happens to us.

Saberhagen

Saberhagen Rules

Mmmmm me I share the vision of an old friend of mine...

To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

That's happiness looool

Sorry

Signature

What is best in life?
To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentation of the women!

Cataclysm

Cataclysm

Shadows of nothing

Well I'm at my happiest when I'm with my friends and the only time my money brings me happiness is when it brings a smile to my friend's or family's faces or if I use it to help someone else. I'm only really happy when I see others happy so I enjoy to make ppl laugh or smile ^_^ But I'm not with my friends all the time or making ppl happy all the time so I'm not always happy, plus like most ppl I have my problems and wants/needs and sometimes they can plague your mind and overshadow your happiness making you forget what you have and how others may have it worse than you do.

But to answer your question soryane, I don't think humans can ever be completely happy, there are always points in a person's life where they don't feel 100% happy. Plus I think that as soon as someone is happy with what they have they eventually will take it for granted, become accustomed to it and eventually either want for more or become unhappy again.

That's just my opinion tho... Well CYA! :)

shinsengumi

Retired Moderator

shinsengumi

. . . remember me?

Quote: Sorry if my threads was already done before but i want to know your views on happiness ^^

If so, then just go ahead and look through one of the many threads on this topic that live happily in our forums, such as http://forum.minitokyo.net/showthread/26815/ . Laziness is not a valid excuse for duplicating threads; please use existing threads whenever possible, and make good use of the friendly local Search box before creating new threads.

Thread closed.

s h i n s e n g u m i
Minitokyo Policy, Forum, Review, and Category Maintenance Moderator Emeritus

Do not expect to be applauded when you do the right thing, and do not expect to be forgiven when you err, but even your enemies will respect commitment, and a conscience at peace is worth a thousand tainted victories.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.