Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What are women into? - Minitokyo

What are women into?

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Kojiroh

Mokona

Hmm, I ain't very good with girls. So I'm just wondering whether anyone is able to give me advice on how to strike up a conversation with a/any chick.

This above all, thine own self be true.

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

well if advice from a girl helps i'd say...just wait for the right one ^_^
people say thats dumb advice cause u might be waiting a while but thats what i really think^^

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

SoulScholar

SoulScholar

NAVI-Gator

Girls are made to make us men miserable. >_> That or I found the only bunch of girls that do it to me.

Thx to Rebel-Soul-Kaze for the awesome av and sig! <3 always chichiri~
Signature
+ Userguide to MT3 + Forum Guidelines + MT Policy + Support and Inquiry + Complaints + FAQs +

Distortion

Distortion

Bwahahaha!

Quote by himeno22well if advice from a girl helps i'd say...just wait for the right one ^_^
people say thats dumb advice cause u might be waiting a while but thats what i really think^^

What does that actually mean?! wait for the "right" girl to come up and slap you in the face and say Let's go out. Or you could find that supposed "right" girl for you and it's not the "right" girl for you but you think it is so you miss your opportunity with the "right" girl, point is just pick one, pass your seed and move on, I don't believe in love, I belive in breeding that's the meaning of life to me, that's what I see love as, so my advice, try not to get too attached to a girl or obsesse like I've seen some do, and one last thing don't ever go floating in the clouds saying this is "love" because you will crash hard, trust you won't crash right away, or when you expect to, but you will.

Signature
Remember kids! Violence cures cancer!
"You're liquefied, betch!", Frylock.

hm...just be yourself. look her in the eye and talked to her not as a girl but a person...and if you do all that hun then you're all set ^^

Just be nice and friendly. :) That's it. Just do that and you'll get a chick in no time.

SouthernBoy504

SouthernBoy504

Da Southern Don

Yea for sure, it depends on which girl you communicate with, expect some hardships when ya get shot down but surely if you keep on it, just being yourself and all, you'll be able to find a girl who'll like to spend some time with ya, you know what to do or not to do infront of a lady, just try not to slip up and all wil be good,

Signature Image
Thanks to Philyra for the sig and avy

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD I remember when i had this problem. Bac then i didnt really have much of a personality but from what i kno every day has their own type of guy. Soon she or u will find one another. ^^ But a lil hint is gurls like 2 types of guys A. Funny B. Bad. But dont change ur personality just because u want to get a girl. And here's a very nice pick up line to use tooo XD "So... your a girl huh?" And pick up the convo from there.

Ok, I hate subjects such as these. All women are different, why lump every female into one category?

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

What are the women into? last time I checked it was the men who should be getting into the women...

I am invincible!

Kojiroh

Mokona

thank yu peepz.. quote from shakespeare.. ''this above all to thine own self be true..'' as 'curiouslittlevixen' stated.. ive heard tha phrase many tymes.. but things just dont work out when tha convo starts.. just nervous i guess.. =/ tha convo starts but never has a duration of more than five minutes.. i dont know whether what i say next may insult tha girl or just leave her unfulfilled and wanting to leave..

This above all, thine own self be true.

jeanie727

jeanie727

J E A N i E

Just be yourself...and be confident! Girls like that! ^^

The important thing was to love rather than to be loved. // W. Somerset Maugham
Signature

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

Quote by jeanie727Just be yourself...and be confident! Girls like that! ^^

yeah i agree. that (what i said first) didnt help all too much-sorry. if u want to talk to any and/or every girl then just be yourself-if they dont like it then she's not the one for you and you shouldnt bother. when i said find the right one i meant that when u find the one that likes to tlk to you then you're good^^

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

blackalchemist

blackalchemist

never cry wolf...

i have the whole talking thing down but i cant ask anyone out -every g/f
i've had asked me out- i just don't know what to say -_-

Go to the battlefield firmly confident of victory, and you will come home with no wounds whatever. Engage in combat fully determined to die and you will be alive; wish to survive in the battle and you will surely meet death. When you leave the house determined not to see it again you will come home safely; when you have any thought of returning you will not return. You may not be in the wrong to think that the world is always subject to change, but the warrior must not entertain this way of thinking, for his fate is always determined.
Uesugi Kenshin (1530-1578)

Fighting for Peace is like Fucking for Virginity

page 1 of 1 14 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.