Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is being single really that bad? - Minitokyo

Is being single really that bad?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

I was wondering this for a long time. See one of my friends is always talking about having a boyfriend because she has never had one and acts pretty desperate, I also have never had a boyfriend so I sometimes wonder but I don't try to get one either because when I get feelings for someone they don't go away for a while!! So I was wondering if others thought it was really that bad to be single that as soon as their relationship is done they look for another or they are just desperate. Don't get me wrong I have been asked out but I never said yes. ( Plus I have low selfesteem about my looks)

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

ladygoofy

ladygoofy

lady G is back.

Hehehe....Im having the same problem...But I really dun care if Im single...^.^
Im proud...of it...Im not desparet to having a relationship right now... ^_^'
So yeah...Being single is NOT that bad.... ;)

So don't feel bad about it... :)

-Lady

Ambition over everything, and I never plan on settling.

When your single your pockets will jiggle.

well..i've never had a boy friend, i don't think i will either cause i'm self concious and think everybody is allways judging me ^^: i can't help it really..that's just how i am. i'm just fine being single!! ^^ i don't think anyone like me anyway (heh heh)

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

It depends on the person. Some people would rather not be burdened down by a significant other and they want to be as free as they could possibly be; rather, they may not want to be with someone because they would have to devote their lives to their significant other. In the other case, people want to be able to share their lives with a significant other. They want to be able to take them to places and visit family, and they may even want to share memories.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

Every one needs some one. If you are straight then you need some one of the opposite sex. If you are gay then you need some one of the same sex. if you are bi then the you need both sexes. People are social animals, we wern't ment to go through live with out pair bonding, or if you're bi, Tri-bonding. ^_^' . Some people that have gotten frustrated with their search for the right person or people will disagree. I love being single but when you are in a relationship that actually works, nothing can compare. XD

bevy-chan

bevy-chan

Kunoichi in training with Itachi

wow!! You guys give some awesome advise!!!!!! Thanks!!!! I don't feel as bad but I still wonder sometimes, but I guess that's normal

Hyuuga Neji is a sexy beast...next to Kakashi-sensei
Signature
silver_cherry_blossom-owner@yahoogroups.com

scarlettears

scarlettears

~Nobody~

hell no. in fact now that i'm out of a relationship i feel much better. :D

i feel so lost...

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

Quote by scarlettearshell no. in fact now that i'm out of a relationship i feel much better. :D

well i wouldnt say hell no....but yea....i just got outta a relationship ^_^' but anywayz yea i feel alot better...im really enjoying single life *woot single LIFE ^_^' woot* rite now lol....but dont get me wrong im not trying to say stay single forever lol ^_^'

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

cardmage

cardmage

After you

Love advise? Hmmm... firstly, I'd say that it'd be pretty normal to be thinking about stuff like that...

The important thing to talk about is the person's feelings... Some people will simply "rebound" when their relationship doesn't go well. It means that the person feels lonely and just wants someone close to them to help them tide over such a difficult time so gets into a relationship almost immediately. Others (and you seem to fall into this category) prefer time off to themselves after a failed relationship to think about matters. Either way is perfectly normal to take things...

About not having a boyfriend... hmmm... don't worry about it too much. One should follows one's heart with matters like this... Don't rush into a relationship purely because of peer pressure...

Life is tranquil, Death is peaceful...
Signature
Its the transition that is troublesome...

yakushi-meikin

yakushi-meikin

:Professional Nerd:

being single is not bad, really... you have time for yourself, yourself and yourself. :)

right now, i don't have time to engage in a relationship. i'm busy with studying, plus i don't really want to enter a relationship because i'm not yet prepared. entering a relationship when you're not ready would be hell...

You're never fully dressed without a smile! ;)

Signature Image

Only in the mysterious equations of love can any real logic be found."
- A Beautiful Mind

Acknowledgements to alexiel01 for my userpage skin and signature image!

asta

asta

I'll wait Forever...

Beinh single is nice and its definitely not bad ^^ plus i dont have to encounter problems like my classmates who have BF or GF cant concentrate on studies and other stuff ^^ and for me... may be if that right guy wouldnt come may be its my destiny to be a nun ^^

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol to me being single isn't bad at all! you can flirt with whoever you want and play with whoever you want XP its all about the freedom. and that friend of your being a little desprate, I have a friend like that too, shes always complaning that no guy ever likes her, and that she just really really want to go out with someone>.< she tries to get all her friends to set them up, in the end the guy she like thought that she was wayy to desprate for his style. so my advice for her, sit back and wait the right guy will come for you! don't think too low of yourself! I'm sure you are very pretty!

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

mOochaN

A L O N E

ahm.. bevy-chan we are so much the same... (got low self esteem myself)... *sigh*.... anyhoo... no i do not thnk that being single is all that bad... im single myself... ^^ im happy nd having fun... i mean i dont have to worry bout pleasing my other half and all... i dont know.. sumtimes i think its troublesome.. although whenever i see some of my friend with their bfs i cant help but think how the feeling is...
im a person who loves freedom..... being with friends and family is the most important in my life.. ^^ having a bf is juz one of my least thngs to be bothered with... and im busy as well.. although bored at the moment... im making myself busy with doodles nd stuff.. so ye.. great to be single... ^^...

zephiris26

zephiris26

Vector Addict [TM]

Actually, I prefer being single. o_0

headaches4ever

headaches4ever

ruled by her cat

I have never dated and probably never will.... but who knows....

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

i dont think that single is that bad.. :D
actually i must say that there are good and bad when you are single or in a relationship.. ^^

and you have low self esteem about your looks... hmm... dont think that you are bad..
be more confident in yourself.. :)

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Quote by ayane-heinei dont think that single is that bad.. :D
actually i must say that there are good and bad when you are single or in a relationship.. ^^

and you have low self esteem about your looks... hmm... dont think that you are bad..
be more confident in yourself.. :)

i agree with that ayane-heine!

is being single bad? of course not! if you're single you can check out all the hot guys you want and not have to feel guilty about it! XP i've been single for... i think going on 3 years now? i've got a couple of friends who have never stayed single for more than a couple days, which i think is unhealthy. it's like they need to be with someone or their life isn't complete. and if you've never had a boyfriend, don't sweat. the right person will come along! :D

Signature Image

Well when your not single you can only look at the menu, but you can never order. Where if your single you can look and order as much as you want.

HikyuuTera

HikyuuTera

*~*The Kenshin Addict*~*

No it isn't bad to be single.My sister,brother,best friend,and myself are single.lol we dun mind at all.Rushing into relationships are what we mind.>.<x I hate relationships like that but then again I have many reasons too.I'm not going into depth about those reasons.Gomen nasai(sorry)if I offend any of you in any way for sayign that.

Signature Image
The way to atone is to believe in what we have here.
-Kenshin

absolutely not! being single means you don't need to apease your hormones with the satifaction of fake love! -no guy could really like me so it would always be fake-

miyoko-kun

miyoko-kun

the happy l'il anime place

no single is fine you shouldn't think about it too much just look forward to the future and if the future happens to bring you a companion just know that, that was meant to be!! :)

Signature

miyoko-kun who loves everyone and excepts them 4 who they are. oh and and thanks sumomo-

I think that being single is not bad. I don´t have a boyfriend but i´m not trying to get one. :)

animefairy

animefairy

Bored student

Don't be sad! *hugs*
Being single isn't bad or anything!
I want to be single anyways!! You may think I am weird!! :o

Thank you so much to soujiokita fro making my avy and sig! Mega thanks! *hugs*
Signature
Check out my userpage layout by Chichiri1907

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.