Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is being single really that bad? - Minitokyo

Is being single really that bad?

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I hate to be lowly it kills me and the pain of loss is just to much and so many girls like me i cant help but look rite away sigh

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image
It is better to die for something then to live for nothing

you appriciate the positive of being single when you're not, but being in love is much better, mind you being single isn't bad. Its just that part when you become single that hurts.

Quote by KuaiI hate to be lowly it kills me and the pain of loss is just to much and
so many girls like me i cant help but look rite away sigh

wow, how modest of you

Signature Image

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

Its not my fault ok. when will peopel stop hating me for that like i planned it. Damb it i had my gf and another girl that likes me alot like that and on top of that another girl that loves me thats my ex and another girl that hangs around hoping i will go to her. I dont plan it that way it just is.

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image

heh, i have girl trouble too, but I don't go around calling each one a cutie and braggin' about how much each one likes me ;)

Signature Image

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

You think i brag then. You think I love the fact that i have two people i love so dearly and cant chose. that no matter who i chose a old firend of mine may kill herself because it wasent her. that one of my best friends hardly talks to me so she dotn have to deal with her feelings. I dont brag its just you and every other guy takes it the wrong damb way. There is no harm playing around with people by calling them cutie as long as its just for fun. they knwo this. i talk to most of them. i talk to most of them on messenger. hell i talk to spystreak on messenger to

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image

yes, I still think you brag, and for a matter of fact, you whine a hell of a lot, so excuse my french but stfu. geez, dude no offense but no one cares, especially in a public forum. Now this thread was about being single, not bragging about which of the 20 girls I have after I will choose and how to figure out a way to keep the other 19 happy so they don't kill themselves. back on topic, being single is fine ^_^ so don't worry, theres someone out there for everyone.

Signature Image

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

this thread specificly asks about the pain of being single not aobut being single itself. i was single 22 years before i had my firstm gf and in the year since that point i have lost 3 girlfriends in the most painfull ways i cna imaging and even now have hard times with these two girls. i was mearly posting my opinion and you had to take it out on me acting like i'm braging. that was not what that post was about damb you.

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image

dude, it was bragging, you know why? because Im 16 and I've lost up to 8 girl friends in very painful ways as well, you don't see me in search of pity or bragging about my many escapades with girls.

Signature Image

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

oh its braging yet somhow your better of fthen me and telling me that. you do know i'm 23 years old and never had a real world gf rite? being 16 and having 8 puts you in no place to say i'm braging.

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image

Quote by Kuaioh its braging yet somhow your better of fthen me and telling me that.
you do know i'm 23 years old and never had a real world gf rite? being
16 and having 8 puts you in no place to say i'm braging.

actually it does, because I've only said that to show you how little I care about how people see me for how many girls I've had. I said that because it was appropiate and proved my point. I didn't just come in here and without a reason , said "Im so devastated, I've had 8 girlfriends, and they all left me :(, but now I can't decide between the other 8"

and that comment about you talking to spystreak on messenger, wtf is that supposed to mean, thats like saying Im not racist because my sister dates a black man.

Signature Image

Kuai

Kuai

Ronin

I never said that shit either damb you all i said was my answer to her question and I felt you attacked me for it

Opposition of Destiny
Signature Image

Quote by KuaiI never said that shit either damb you all i said was my answer to her question and I felt you attacked me for it

I didn't attack you, and to this moment I don't resent you for anything, I simply lost all respect for you the moment I read that and felt the necessity to let you know how disgusting I thought what you had said was. Don't take this as a flame/bash/attack, its a simple confession.

Signature Image

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

Being single is a good for you. It is much easier to learn about your own likes and needs when you are not involved with someone. When you are in a relationship, that other person's needs and desires affect your own. I would say that they skew your own needs and desires. This is fine in a casual sense, but over time it can really unsettle you and leave you very confused. You should not need someone else to define you with their own existence. I've dated many people and I been in a commited relationship for almost 8 years. If you want to have a happy life, you really need to be yourself before you get to where I am. You need to have the confidence to stand on your own. I don't like to think about it, but I know that my bf could die today or tomorrow in some horrible car accident and I would have to face the future without him. Because of my patience and determination I know that I could go on with life and find happiness again. Being single it great. I proves your independence and your maturity.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

technically if you're not married you're single, just to get that out of the way.

anywho, I haven't been in a relationship in nearly two years, and while I may have my depressive moments, being single/not dating allows me to look out for Number 1. I can take care of what's most important and not worry about having to meet someone somewhere, or look out for someone else's needs. Besides, guys don't like girls like me (tomboys), they only like cheerleaders and girls that look like cheerleaders.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

i agree with what wolfco said being single means you can learn your own likes and needs ^_^ I like being single

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 39 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.