Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Eternal Friendship? - Minitokyo

Eternal Friendship?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Firefly

Firefly

Elegant Eyes

Can there be friends that last forever and ever...
Especially between a male and female? Does one normally like the other one?

*sigh*

itsDchlorine

itsDchlorine

The Yin & The Yang

well in my experince it all depends on the personality of both ppl ive seen alot of friendships that evolved and became more than a friendly relationship but ive also seen friends that r jsut happy as friends and no more than tat

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

raging_otter

Not In

usually it becomes husband and wife rite? i think v. few ppl can become close friends but not engaged or so to 1 another

Kitty

Kitty

Goddess

my best friend is a guy, and i dun think we will ever like each other that way... he has the girl of his dreams and i have the guy of my dreams, so yeah. :P its possible. hes kinda like my big brother, so to speak.

Signature

Depends on the people. With some an eternal bond well last. For others they are afraid of something happening and break the bond of friendship.

Signature

ionthedemon

ionthedemon

ens causa sui

i think so. although forever is a long time so eventually your gonna irritate each other, so hang out with other ppl then come back to your best friend. that seems to work

of course it can! even if you don't like each other "that" way!

i think it can happen... wel i hope it can happen. hasnt worked for me so far T.T

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.