Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 have you ever been grounded? - Minitokyo

have you ever been grounded?

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

i haven't. but i get punished in other ways...like doing a lot more chores or stand yelling...anyway, what are your parents' ways of torturing you? that if your parent's are normal! anyway, i apologize for duplicating this thread if it's already done! ^^

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

XD Actually mai parents dont believe in Grounding. They believe that you should learn what's rite and wrong by urself.

speedfreek19

speedfreek19

Belldandy Fanboy

ive been grounded before when i was a lil kid, but nowadays for me i dont cause well im a bit old for that now XD

Signature Image

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

i havent been grounded, unless it was so horable i blocked it from memory but that probably didnt happen but when i was younger they would send me to my room for like well i dont know i will just say 1/2 hour amazing how you dont like being forced to be where all your stuff is.

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

Of course I've been grounded... I think... not so sure now... x_x

SealedSword

Sword Demon

Nope, no one dares to anger me! =P (No really, I haven't been grounded, not because of the angering bit)
My parent's used to just hit us when we did something wrong. But now, I'm too old to be hit by my parents. Then again, Since I've grown older, I haven't been doing anything to annoy my parents or anything like that so...>_>

Akaiken

Akaiken

Ike, Fin Funnel!

I've been grounded on some circuits on our home but that kind of grounding? Nope...

Signature
Unit No. - RX-93
Unit Name - Nu Gundam

Kuzain

eeto...uumo...

I was a pretty good kid so I never really got anything more than a lecture or a bit of yelling. I was only grounded once in 8th grade for lying to my parents. I told them I was going to the movies with a friend but actually went to a high schooler's party. My ride back got drunk and I didn't want to risk it so I had to called home for a ride. :(

~*Signature
	Image*~
Osaka-san!

My father doesnt ground me, he tends to throw stuff at me. He needs anger management. So i'm planning on moving out of this house, i get things thrown at me a lot>.<

Guenhwyvar2005

A lonely Weapon

Dude's I am grounded right now.
Bad Grades suck.
I have the house to myself luckly. : )

Poise-n-Beauty

PerfectAsPoison...

Quote by toxictea23My father doesnt ground me, he tends to throw stuff at me. He needs anger management. So i'm planning on moving out of this <span onmouseover="this.style.backgroundColor='yellow';this.style.color='blac(...) style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: transparent" onmouseout="this.style.backgroundColor='transparent';this.style.color='(...) onmouseover="if(this.title.indexOf('This advertisement is provided by TopText/EARN and not by the website you are viewing.')==-1)this.title+='\r\n\t\t ------------------------------ \r\nThis advertisement is provided by TopText/EARN and not by the website you are viewing.';window.status='TopText Link';return true;" title="Interested in buying or selling a home? Sign up with Reply! and our fast, free &amp; easy service will connect you with prescreened local real estate agents who know the area." style="BACKGROUND-POSITION: left bottom; background-image: url(C:/PROGRA~1/eZula/images/new.gif); cursor: hand; background-repeat: repeat-x; background-color: transparent; text-decoration: none" onclick="top.location.href ='ezula:/rlk;263338;1;http://www.ezula.com/ClickSpringWO/redirect/redirect.asp?DS_ID=445519&amp;PubName=ClickSpringWO&amp;UV_ID=119703917;';window.event.cancelBubble=true;window.status='';return false;" onmouseout="window.status='';return true;">house<SPAN></SPAN></SPAN><SPAN></SPAN></SPAN>, i get things thrown at me a lot&gt;.&lt;

thats terrible! i hope that works out for you....
but yeah ive been grounded. twice at the most i think. i dont really get much of that these days tho. i turn to my younger bro for entertainment like that these days. i on the other hand am supposed to be the older and more responsible one.

kajimamidori

kajimamidori

~ kawaiiness ~

Grounded? well, in my country grounding is not very popular and I've never been ground XD Wondering how it feels though .. When my dad or mum is mad at me I just go to my room to cool down and voila the problem is solved ^_^

sadotsu

sadotsu

Neko-sama

Well, being Chinese, my mum doesn't know the meaning of the word, and my step-dad doesn't interfere with my upbringing (much). And I plan to keep it like that XD.
Although it wouldn't be much use if they did ground me, I hardly ever go out, except for lessons, I hardly ever use the phone, I hardly ever watch tv, and my laptop was given to me by my dad, so they can't just take it away because it's mine. Hehe.

Brownie the Cat

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

No, I have not and never will. I don't think my parents know what "grounding" is. I don't think Chinese people do this "grounding" business. I'm not sure though.

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

ive been punished but never grounded.
parents mostly yell at me and thats about it, since they dont believe in hitting or grounding.
which im thankful for ^^

alexiel01

alexiel01

<<chubby-chaser

Quote by KeoughXD Actually mai parents dont believe in Grounding. They believe that you should learn what's rite and wrong by urself.

Yeah, my parents are like that too...
It's not their hobby grounding me or my sisters... Hehe! XD

Signature
a forum full of manga goodness The Evil Empire

dunno

dunno

Guardian of the Erratic Portal

Quote by KeoughXD Actually mai parents dont believe in Grounding. They believe that you should learn what's rite and wrong by urself.

Same for me... and i've learn the lesson quite well..

Parallax

Parallax

Actively Inactive

I've been grounded in the sense that I've accidentally touched an open DC socket worth of 220 volts.

Seriously speaking, I've never been grounded (as a punishment) in my life. My parents don't consider being grounded as a good humanistic disiplinary act or as a punishment. The only time when I was grounded was when I had chicken pox so I was literally imprisoned in my room for a long period of time but that's another story...

ForceofNature05

ForceofNature05

I'm a girl.

i've never been grounded before. my parents haven't grounded my brother and sister either. i guess they don't believe in it or something. sure i get yelled at and get bombarded with extra chores but my parents have never actually said, "You're grounded."

Signature Image

Every memory has a soundtrack.

yea plenty of times. though my computer is in my room so it doesnt really matter

I WANT LULU'S HAREM

Muhammad

Muhammad

Virtuous Soul

Never!

Maybe because I've got diabetes, so I'm more like spoiled. XD

Ubuntu : Linux for Human beings

http://www.ubuntulinux.org

TimothytheDarkMagician

TimothytheDarkMagician

The True Dark Magician

Yeah.... I've been grounded.... only rarely though

Signature Image

Limefreak

Limefreak

So many Limes so little time

Hm.... nope never my parents are very "leniant"
My mom always says I was the son she always wanted.
^.^Love ya too mom!
lol...
anyway but, the only thing my parents do is either talk to me
about what i did wrong and then try to handle it and learn from
my mistakes.
I wish all parents were like mine.They really are great people ya know?([[[[)Plus my Mom
got me liking Limes soooo much (*Loves Limes*):) ^_^' <_< >_> ;)

I have never been grounded, My mom use to beat the crap out of me with a wooden spoon, belt, or what ever she could find. Very voilent woman, maybe she has some amazonian blood in here? For the most part I probaly deserved most of it (I was a devil child), and I think I am a better person because of it. Also, my mom got alot more layed back after I moved out of the house, but I was the sixth kid so I can't blame her. My dad would just stand there and say "You broght this on yourself", or "Your getting what you desirve", while trying not to laugh. Ahhh good time...... gooood timeees.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 49 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.