Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Digisurf - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Limality

Limality

Sleeping Beast

XD next week ill be opening my person page :P im working on the design and... i've almost finished it and already upped the teaser page :P

okay, i'm doing some changes in design XD lol SOME is easy said :P

okay here's da url: http://anime-illusion.net

yes it's still a splash page but the design is beeing designed XD

well...this page will be mah personal wallpaper page were i'll feature mah wallpapers ^^ i'll also upload some how to's and tutorials :P maybe some anime reviews?

neways...what do ya expect XD ? (i hope not to much)

exentric

exentric

Plain Lazy

even the splash page looks cool
its simple and nice ^.^

Keltosh

Retired Moderator

Keltosh

Inquisitor on hiatus

uhm, i think youw walls are enough:D i love them :D
Apart from that, hmm .. yeah maybe some tutorials would be nice :D
i mean, i've always been a wallpapers maniac, i have like 100 k anime pics and walls... and sicne i joined here, .. well.. let's say i'm trying to learn how to make walls :D in the little free time i have...
So tutorials wìould be good :D

Signature
I am now on hiatus from moderating due to my thesis.
One of my favorite game ever: Mordor: The Depths Of Dejenol Community
The beautiful signature is from Biriwilg

irix

irix

quam sidera multa, cum tacet nox

...mmm *I have to put in my bookmarks* ...mmm *added sucessful* great splash page. XD

MHF

The last Jap Gold Dragon*

I think is great!! keep going!!!

Signature Image
-X- Fukush� wo s�shite kudasai [MHF]PGD
-X- Haaron 満雄義高III Winkler ー >_<ー♪

katz291

katz291

Lil Insane Kitty

So far so good! It's gonna be a big hit! ^-~

I am a member of COLOFULL WALLIES! .

I am a member of Celestial-Luminesse

shirahana

white flower

Weeeee! ^______^ I'll be waiting for it to open!

*nods* Definitely add tutorials ^^;; And if you have time, add the anime reviews, too ^_^ Or just a section where you recommend your favorite anime, perhaps? Since the domain's a personal one.. so it should revolve around you ^_^

Signature Image Layouts, wallpapers, avatars, templates, brushes, and tutorials for you ^-^;

. . . I express myself. Do you?

divad

defiance

limality...
i'll be looking forward for the tutorials..
good luck bro..

never argue with an idiot, they only drag u down to thier level, then beat u with their experience.
alexa is for alexa. alexa is against no one. alexa is youth. alexa has no age. alexa sees everything. alexa judges nothing. alexa is innocent. alexa comes from the past. alexa is the future.

reaps

Don't fear the reaper...

well, looks like there might be another button on the partners box over there pretty soon XD

if ya need any help with anything lima, just let me know, i've done some web design for the past couple years, my sites were always for game clans and what not, so they didn't stay up after the clan died, but ya, they served their purposes :)

Signature

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Art | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.