Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 proxy servers - Minitokyo

proxy servers

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

I'm in deep trouble, cuz where I leave the server instaled the suckest proxy I've ever seen, all ftp, bittorrent, mirc, emule... r blocked, even some http ports r too. Does anyone here know a good and trustworth program that can make me free of this kind of things? Recently they blocked even my msn! They know we r all students leaving together and they said msn was sucking their bandwidth o_O I really need it, cuz to do some jobs (like homepages) I need ftp and other ports (and to download animes too, of course :D ). I used hopster, but it sucks a lot, yourfreedom doesnt work too, but I think if I ask here someone will have something that might be usefull for me.

You can change the listen port used by Azureus so you can most likely use BT through the proxy. It worked for me (house) and my friends (university dorm).

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Computers & Internet | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.