Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 This just screams 'we`ve given up'.. - Minitokyo

This just screams 'we`ve given up'..

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Teryon

Teryon

He who invents Ultratech

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=569&ncid=738&e=3&u=/nm/20040714/tc_nm/media_dvd_sharing_dc

'Ok, look..we`ve seen what everyone can do when we try and protect our stuff from ALL copying. Gets cracked and shared more. So, we`ll allow for vcr-style recording and sharing abilities, and mebbe we can survive.'

Thats kinda how I see it, and IM glad to hear it. Still wont stop me from getting copies from other people, but hey..poor people wanna watch movies too.

"Brute force is not my way. My technology can devise infinitely more
successful, subtle, and unpleasant methods..."
Signature

It was immensly stupid when they didn't, you shouldn't have to buy another DVD just because someone stupid scratched your copy or something.

Haia

Haia

:.:Dies Irae:.:

ppl thse days...

Signature Image

XianPu

XianPu

Ni Hao

Actually, the law states that you are allowed to legally make one copy of any DVD, CD, or cassette tape that you purchase; as a back up copy. This is nothing new really, just that these people are finally giving in to the law. ^_^'

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.