Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stress ..(arg~~) - Minitokyo

stress ..(arg~~)

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

i do get stress ... most of it coz of study .. what about you guys

I've been stressed over studies, work, money, future plans, love, and so many other things that life has to offer. We all can't live without stress anyway, ne? ;)

I am stressed everyday. Its not like I want to be.

yah .. i never ask for it also .. maybe i should think of someway to handle it ..

hmm hmm

happianime

happianime

May all your dreams come true!

99.5% stressed is me.

Always approach with a smile!

Quote by happianime99.5% stressed is me.

but your name is happianime <-- you suppose to be happy right??

hongrboi

hongrboi

getting pwned by school

I get stressed when I realized that I've procrastinated a project until the last minute. I get that a lot near the end of the school year.

"Once two star have collided and return to their orbit, the chance of colliding again is infinity small, for there are many other possible collisions."
Signature Image
Latest wall ::A Void in my Heart::

I'm more angry than stress. ^_^' The only time I get stressed is when I get my test results or I have something school related due at the last time.

I think I avoid facing a lot of the time. Usually it just builds up inside me, until I have to get it out some way. Right now I am stressed because I am living in a shelter with too many rules. I want my freedom. Lucky I am moving to my own apartment in August.

i getting stressed, high school

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

i think everyone's had stress at some point in their lives... i get stressed out all the time! it could be because of classes, grades, my siblings, or my friends.... but luckily i have found some good ways for me to de-stress. :)

Signature Image

i used to have it so bad when i was in high school. 'specially my senior year cuz i wasn't sure if i would pass or not (i did) but i got sooo stressed that my face broke out and i had a headache every day. >< i hate stress.. for a person who's normally hyped on sugar without a care in the world, stress doesn't do me good.

Coz of my stress 99.9% from study ,.. college ...

Usually when i'm stressed i pretend that i'm not .. and continue with my life although deep inside pressure still there

yoiiii!... i get a strees now

SilentMasamune

SilentMasamune

I'm all washed up. . .

I get stressed from parents oftentimes since whenever I'm confronted with problems, it's always a win-lose situation, and I end up being the loser. I also become stressed from my environment because of the people who live in it...most of them misbehave terribly, and I'm tired of going through the same things over and over.

Signature Image
Support Limerock Cafe - full feature forum and gallery

dayspa

FOLLOW THE WHiTE RABBiT ... o_O

stress stinks arid works! h. school. studies. my ...future. dooooushite?!!(whyyyy?!)

have you ever heard of stress mints? it's real. and it calms your nerves. you should try 'em. it's better than smoking (not that i smoke) or chewing gum or ripping your hair out or moping around telling people how life sucks and how stressed your life is. ...that was a huge run on.

honestly i try to make the best of everything. laughter is the key.

like my signature says: if the world didn't suck we'd all fall off.

Quote by kucingCoz of my stress 99.9% from study ,.. college ...
Usually when i'm stressed i pretend that i'm not .. and continue with my life although deep inside pressure still there

oh.. 00.1 percent more from my sis .. forgot to tell ya

edit: dammit i lost m2 months of work and i have to do every single thing again ... ARGG~~ I AM SO STREES ..

zimmer

zimmer

uk.myspace.com/zairidesign

Welcome to the real world =D

That is just school and college next is work, marriage and ofcourse offsprings 'your children'.

I dont meant to put everyone down but thit is reality.
Each difficulty you will experience stress and tensions.
Along the way, if you can get through, it will make you strong.
Physically and mentally.

Reward yourself for each success.

Main thing is NEVER GIVE UP!
Motivates yourself anyway you can.
Screw what others think of you.

ROCK ON !

*msg me if anyone require advise or help*
I'll try to do my best =)

wraith11

wraith11

The Alfa Bloke

Stress... join the club.
I have an assignment due tomorrow, it's now 2250 and I'm not finished. Got another one due monday (public holiday), so my life's pretty much on hold untill then. Then there's an exam, car, money the list goes on.

Hmm, I seem to have managed to pick up a cold somewhere along the line as well....

Ahh well, not much can be done about it.

Wraith 11

Alfa Romeo Alfetta GTV - Heaven on a transaxel
http://wraith11.deviantart.com/

rorenzu

rorenzu

Mio Amakura

i get stressed out whenever i go to mall,

Together...forever...
Signature
sig and avatar by Kuya JaK

DJZephyr

DJZephyr

MiX iT uP!

It could be worse, but yeah, I have my share of stress. Im unemployed temporarily, have a limited money supply, got tech school to worry about on top of all that... a car with a valvetrain knock from hell to compliment the crappy stereo, broken appliances that Im too lazy to tell my landlord about (my fault, I know) and a gaming clan about to rip itself to itty-bitty bits if they don't shape up.

But I sit, pray, sweat out a few sit-ups, push-ups and pull-ups, do a bit of self-practice with my trusty ol' katana, and all is well with the world.

Follow your dreams. Honor your vows. MiX iT uP.
Signature

PAche

PAche

hoarder

stress?well i might have suffered it before, only i don't notice ^_^' that's my way of dealing with pressure.i ignore it or i simply do something about it without really being affected by it

Signature Image
;when the taste of blood become bittersweet
My Gallery
latest wallpaper: Point-blanc

Stress.. A little.. I guess..
When get compared wif someone by somebody...
It's kinda hard to understand.. Y ppl jux likes to compare one wif another so much?
Even it's none of their business.. but getting use to it though.. XD
um.. studies.. not much.. coz I'm not good at it.. so.. less bothered..
^_^'

mostly study and trying to get a boyfriend. sigh.

page 1 of 3 1 2 3 Next » 58 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.