Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 stress ..(arg~~) - Minitokyo

stress ..(arg~~)

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

I don't usually get stressed... my friends always joke about how I do to never be stressed when everyone else is.. hahaha

i just wondering do your health effected by stress?

oudorobou

oudorobou

Nammy

very much so. accumulated stress effects the body's immune system and whatnot. basically, your body's efficiency goes down. there's a saying i learned in psychology, "everything physical is psychological"

sharptool114

~Kiri~

ug i friggin hate stress (but then again i dont kno any1 who doesnt hate it>.<) even the time management involved with reducing stress can even b stressful XD
but now that its summer and i dont have to worry about school i can kick back and watch some free anime *drools*... but sitting down even makes me stressed out bc i dont wanna waste away and get fat lol (i'll just stand up while i'm watching this episode, eh?)

Vegetarian <3

it's mostly because of studies. x.X;

Its bad for the mind, body and soul!
garantee that you won't live well if you keep on stressing out dude!

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

I get stresss form work and family for the most part.

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

BobaFett2ha

BobaFett2ha

Mandalore

I used to never get stressed until this year...I guess it's because I finally began to see who i really am, and because I have really been pushing myself hard in my studies. Yeah, it causes problems..i've been sick more often this year, for example..but I hope that in the end, it will be worth it.

"The ugly and thin cattle ate up the seven sleek and fat cattle." - Genesis 41:4

i am stressed mainly by deadlines from school

make use of what you have currently.. focus on the present with the past to guide you and the future to look forward to..

yeah it's been a stressful situation lately in Indonesia

page 3 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 58 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.