Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Has anyone here heard of a fruits basket 2nd season? - Minitokyo

Has anyone here heard of a fruits basket 2nd season?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

I heard about it not to long ago and wondering if it was true. It would be nice to see a 2nd season.

I just read that Funimation is making the push for the a second season of Fruits Basket, so I wouldn't get my hopes up. If Funimation is able to get someone to make another season then I wouldn't expect to much out of the series. I mean these are the same people who wanted to have another segment of Dragon Ball Z rather than go to Dragon Ball GT.

As was already said Funimation is in talks and trying to see if the original FB makers will put a second season out and they are getting the fans involved to show how much people want it. When the first one was released they reached the end of the manga up to the point the anime covered and had to wait. There should not be enough new story out in manga for then to get a full second season out of so it should be too bad a show if it gets made too. But its just one of those things that all we can do now is just wait and see.

My ever growing website Anime Fountain.

My forum with TONS of Anime, Video Game, J-Music news and more posted on a nearly daily basis. We search it out so you don's have to. The Anime Fountain Forum

flyindreams

flyindreams

[Ninja] Lurker

Wow~ that would be exciting indeed. I definitely would not mind a second season, just because as we all know two of the jyuunishi didn't appear in the first season... and I've been getting these dark hints about new development in the manga. The first season was just so well done it is kind of hard to imagine a second season being quite as good. In fact I don't think I've ever watched an anime series that extended past the first season. But yah, as 1darkangel says... just gotta sit tight and wait I suppose... ^^|| I'm keeping medium hopes for this one ^.^

2nd season? lol..o haven't read nothing about that..but i wish that is true,,,i love Fruits Basket !!!!

i still havent seen it

don't worry the site will be up soon
Signature
http://junto.sytes.net

deathe

FaLLeN dReAmEr

i heard of it, but i dont know when its gonna be released as an anime.. =(

Well I know many anime series which have a pretty open ending and have had rumors of a sequel but they rarely do. But if FB did have a sequel that would be pretty cool

tishdon

tishdon

Lost in Transit

Wow a second season *a moment of awed silience* I can't wait. I mean the first season was absolutely brilliant they would have to have the second season the same way. There would have to be enough new manga released to start on the second season I mean even if they go back and gradually introduce the hints, story arcs and characters that they didn't use in the first season. Be positive I'm sure the Fruits-baskets-fans, Prince Yuki group, and the year of the Cat group (who would love to hear this about this thread) will also be cheering on any future developments!

well if they don't have enough story 2 talk about...they could always make it a short 12 ep series or sumfin similar.....but yea if they do make a second season I would like to see all the same seiyuus come back

i really hope the rumor is true, and all who read this, dont talk about what happends in the book, this girl ruined the ending to one i was reading im really sad about that

Hmm...I'm of two minds on this...
on one hand I'd love to see a second season because I loved the first season so much...
but I also loved the ending...
if the second season wasn't as amazing I think it'd make me cry -_-

Oh well...I guess we'll all have to wait and see if Funimation actually does something

i heard about it, but i didnt think it was true, i hope it is though :( , we need more fruba!!! we should start a petition then send it to the network lol :D

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

i seriously feel like the only person on the planet who hasnt watched Fruits Basket. but im going to change all that! i'm borrowing the DVDs and after i watch them all, i'll let you know what i think about a second season.

Yay!! Season2
But i dunno how they will gonna continue the story
the manga is much better than the anime

ScribbleKitty

ScribbleKitty

Meow Meow Kitty Kapow!

Quote by cyd84Hmm...I'm of two minds on this...
on one hand I'd love to see a second season because I loved the first season so much...
but I also loved the ending...
if the second season wasn't as amazing I think it'd make me cry -_-
Oh well...I guess we'll all have to wait and see if Funimation actually does something

ok, after seeing the anime, I would love to see a second season. And I have to wonder, why did you like the ending? I found the ending confusing and a bit diaspointing. It didnt explain anything. I agree though that a second season does have a lot to live up to.

preksha0

finally got one..

That sounds really good, but i havent heard..the manga is much better than the anime

Insert your signature here

º_º ;;; WHAT ??? Are you serious ? That would be great ! I hope this rumor become true ! ^_^

Satsugai

Satsugai

Primula's Personal Worshiper

i doubt fruits basket will have a second season. they closed the series perfectly imo

I would like a second season even all what I have heard what rumors... but I don't think there would be one cause the anime already has its own ending, so they would have to either discard the anime end (would be quite confusing) or find a really good trick to continue the manga story.

Signature
Thanks to GothicMike for making my avatar and signature.

Member of : Renegade Fighter ~ Anime Paradise ~ Death-Note

himeno22

himeno22

xXsend me an angelXx

they should! the mange goes on and on and they stop the season at the 4th disk! >.<! i mean come on!

Do you believe in heaven above?
Do you believe in love?

Nkabee

Nkabee

hi there xD

omggggg, are u kidding? theyre in talks about a 2nd season???? :O
i realllly hope they have another season,
Fruits Basket is the best!!! :)
thank you for sharing the news :)

Signature

Although the manga goes on, the anime was made very differently and much more censord. By the time the Fruits Basket anime ends there is so much difference between the two that you could say they are almost entirely different except for the characters. If they did a 2nd season, should they want to stick with the manga storyline they would be forced to go back and start again keeping with the manga from the begining. The idea of a 2nd season of Fruits Basket is great but it may not be all we want it to be .. and in one possible case be nothing like we remember it......

Quote by ashblackroseAlthough the manga goes on, the anime was made very differently and
much more censord. By the time the Fruits Basket anime ends there is so
much difference between the two that you could say they are almost
entirely different except for the characters. If they did a 2nd season,
should they want to stick with the manga storyline they would be forced
to go back and start again keeping with the manga from the begining.
The idea of a 2nd season of Fruits Basket is great but it may not be
all we want it to be .. and in one possible case be nothing like we
remember it......

yea true... ^^ but still itbe great if it could be true... but also not
I stil need to read the manga but I really liked the anime version though ^^ I just thought that it was a waist that we couldn't meet the other peoples in the juunishi... sorry if I spelled it wrong ..x.x
I just can't come up with that word... x.x

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to New Releases & Licensing | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.