Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What you will do If anime disappear ?? - Minitokyo

What you will do If anime disappear ??

page 1 of 1 11 total items

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

I was sleeping and I had this terrible nightmare...
what you would do??
I hope this never happens >.<

devilman182

devilman182

Owner of a lonely heart

dont say things like that, if anime dissapear i dont know what i do, maybe my life be a lot different, i hope this never never happen. x_x

pdt:

you have really scary nigthmares

:nya:

Itami-Chan

Itami-Chan

Mrs.Kakashi..and sn34k3rs master

i dont even wanna think about it.......everything would be so different for me @.@ lol

sig and avvy made by k1ru! ^.^

naomi-akiyama

naomi-akiyama

Love Is a Miracle

yeah, it would very terrible =/ , hope it was just a nightmare

I would be rich with all the money that I would save from not buying so much anime related stuff, so maybe I would buy my own island. I would than declare my island my own little country and declare war on the rest of the world. Well, now that I think about it a world without anime might not be so bad after all.

I am a self-proclaimed super genius and the future potentate of the universe; you may bow before me if you wish.

sacred-angel

sacred-angel

loving only you~

I just can't imagine......I mean,anime/manga is my life!!!I really mean it!!I luv it completly!It has been like some kind of teraphy for me-->when I'm feeling sad or lonely it cheers me up :D It makes me see life with other perspective.
I also luv to imagine fantasy worlds,where everything is possible^^ Ummmm.....At night I luv to think about anime before I go to sleep lolSome episode or manga I had seen/read on that day ^_^'
i would probably die without it x_x Well,if I hadn't know it I'm sure I wouldn't miss it but my life would be certainly different!!Anime is everlasting!!!

I'd die.

Signature Image
XOXOXO

I'll probably either go insane or give up on life. Anime is the only kind of t.v i would watch most of the times. For me a world without anime would be like a world without food. BUT IF THIS EVER COMES TRUE I'll HAVE YOUR NAME MARKED!!!!!!

In order to obtain, something of equal value must be lost. This is the first law of equivalent exchange

BorisGrishenko

BorisGrishenko

send spike

The free market economy dictates that it will not, so I am not worried about such a hypothetical.

I am invincible!

If anime would disappear i would kill myself.

Tias

Tias

Slither slither on the ground

Quote by deathgoddessI'd die.

so anime is your heart...
well if anime whould be gone...i whould go crazy...
my whole life whould be different then

It is time for you to drown

page 1 of 1 11 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.