Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 HAPPY Friend's Day!! - Minitokyo

HAPPY Friend's Day!!

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Schindler

Schindler

Dear God, make everyone die.AMEN

Well, I haven't seen any post remembering this date. I duno either if all of ur countries have it. I just wanna say HAPPY FRIEND'S DAY to all mt friends! ^_^ and to all that I still dont know but r making of mt such a good forun! :D

Quote by SchindlerWell, I haven't seen any post remembering this date. I duno either if all of ur countries have it. I just wanna say happy friend's DAY to all mt friends! ^_^ and to all that I still dont know but r making of mt such a good forun! :D

I've never knew that there was a so called Friend's day but I'm glad to know that there was. To all my friends and to all MT members happy friend's DAY to you.

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

notdante

notdante

Who wants Turkey-dogs?!!!?!!

mega cool friends day. happy friendsday. :D

Signature

(\_/)
(o.O)
(0 0) This is Bunny's weird twin. Copy Bunny's weird twin into your signature to help him on his way to eating all of the pies on the planet.

AngelKate

AngelKate

~*Lady Sweetness*~

Lol I didn't know about this. Well...happy Friend's Day to all of my MT friends then! :)

Signature
Not really walling much anymore D: Feel free to browse my gallery, though!
Thank you for the siggy and avy, Kitten! ^_^

Didn't know they have friends day so............
HAPPY friends DAY 2 U, and Yo'll out there :pacman: :) :) :pacman:

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.