Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ice cream or popcicles! - Minitokyo

Ice cream or popcicles!

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

MoonlightEternity

MoonlightEternity

::Amayasuki::

Ice Cream or popscicles guys :D
i prefer ice cream ^^ and yes i know this is a really weird thread but its really really warm in my house and i'm really wishing for ice cream ><

oh I'll just apologize in advance: I'm very very sorry if I'm unable to see your submissions and posts because I'll be leaving Minitokyo for a month ^^'' So please don't be mad if I don't comment or reply to you!

Miss you guys lots ^^ bye!

Signature Image
::MoonlightEternity aka Kimi-chan::

soujiokita

soujiokita

Super Kawaii

I prefer ice cream. I'm not sure why, but I just do! My favorite flavor is green tea!

Signature
My LJ
currently not[/not] accepting avatar/sig/graphic requests

eXDream2K5

eXDream2K5

the crazy band geek

I like both, but if I had to choose between popcicles and Baskin Robins, I'd choose Baskin Robins ice cream, lol.

Labels are for cans. I'm not a f*cking can.

KyoFan368

KyoFan368

I'm going to take a...zzzz

I like ice cream better but for some odd reason, i don't know why, I'm in the mood for a popcicle. Life is strange is it not!!^__^ :) :D :pacman:

-The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart. ~Helen Keller :D
Signature

baybeebean

baybeebean

Mameshiba!

Quote by eXDream2K5I like both, but if I had to choose between popcicles and Baskin Robins, I'd choose Baskin Robins ice cream, lol.

yup, we're in the same boat! :) i like both, but i'd choose BR over popcicles!

fawna-chan

fawna-chan

butterfly ghost

oh, i like both! but i have to say ice cream, because you get tons of different flavors that suck on popsicles! you also get to get as much as you want! but some popsicles are really good! :)

Quote by MoonlightEternityIce Cream or popscicles guys :D
i prefer ice cream ^^ and yes i know this is a really weird thread but its really really warm in my house and i'm really wishing for ice cream &gt;&lt;
oh I'll just apologize in advance: I'm very very sorry if I'm unable to see your submissions and posts because I'll be leaving Minitokyo for a month ^^'' So please don't be mad if I don't comment or reply to you!
Miss you guys lots ^^ bye!

ice cream too*.*

Signature Image

the weird thing is that i like popcicles, ice cream are too creamy and my house is burning so i like frozen juce better :D

have fun in china MoonlightEternity! (u and A.C. are soo luckie) anime conventions in china are awsome[soo much better than anime north])

akari-chan

akari-chan

59 luv XD

I like ice cream better cuz it is more tastier! XP

Signature
*~Latest Submissions~*:
{Relaxation}{Melancholic Yuki}{Basil}{Potemayo}

wolfco

wolfco

Prelate

I much prefer ice cream unless it is really burning up outside. When it is that hot the milk/cream curdles in my stomach. However, you have neglected the ice cream pop which is the best of both worlds. The flavors of ice cream and the portability of a popsicle.

If you would challenge me, then you must first stand before the Darkness. You must look into it and become it. You must fall before it and then reach out to encompass it. When it is joined to your heart, you must overcome its insidious temptation. You are ready to face me when you can betray even your own heart in service to your cause.

Ice cream mostly here popsickles rarely.

i like popcicles better cuz ice creams are soo creamy and sticky which makes me more hotter and thirsty..hehe^^
and eileen!! u gotta call me on the right phone number!!!!aiya..its 23 not 20!!! at the end of the phone number!!

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

LucyXlostangelwings

LucyXlostangelwings

Tomorrow's Way~

Ice-cream is good for people who have just gotten four teeth taken out (like me) but whether toothless or not, I still prefer popsies cause they're much easier to eat while on the go. I also prefer the hardness...ice-cream melts too fast and are too soft. Nya~~~ ^_^'

AmaryLLisZai

In Hiatus

Hmmmm if i can...i prefer none...lol...but since got to choose...maybe i shall take...popsipcles...since well they're more better at quenching the thirst....though i eat more ice-cream then the other...lol

Hmm moonlight girl...you're going away...i'll see you around when you get back then..take care and enjoy yourself ya...tata

Signature Image

I prefer icecream over popcicles because of the creamy goodness. It does make me really thirsty afterwards though, which is quite annoying.

Cadi

Cadi

True

lol can't really chose because I love bothXD the popsicle is perfect for a hot summer day, and ice crean is good for that backyard bbQXD but it would still come to strawberry icecream in the end>.<

Signature Image
awsome sig made by kuai^^

joycev

joycev

the PS3 with boobs & personality

Popsicles!! Ice cream is too creamy and popsicles are great on really hot days...

Signature Image

bbls

bbls

Lazy days...

i have to go with ice cream...yummy!
and i especially luv ice cream cakes.

Don't worry about tomorrow, don't think about yesterday,
don't live in the future, just make it through today!

Signature Image

ayane-heine

ayane-heine

::__ToMaTO__::

hmm.. it is hard to choose.. XD
but i chose ice-cream.. i just luv that creamy ice-cream..
yummy.. ^^ *starts eating*

__* Fresh Feelin 4eva *__
Signature

mMmmM i love them both! but icecream is better! they come in those yummy cones and u can have double or even triple scoops!! :D

"Bad habits are like comfortable beds-
easy to get into, but hard to get out of"

no popcicles can mess up with häagen dazs :P so ice cream!!

I like to have ice cream rather than popsicle because it's hard to eat popsicles than ice cream because it's solid.

i don't reallu mind as long as they are nice favz to eat lolz ^^

ice cream! definitely~ though it leaves you with a sticky feeling after eating...if i'm not wrong, there's a thread comparing ice cream and yogurt...or something like that~ ;)

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 37 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.